Our performances since Hamilton

Amac9

Putting the results to one side, which have been excellent, I feel we have played some good football since we went to Hamilton and it is getting overlooked.

Since then we have put in two terrific defensive performances in the CL getting a draw at one of the toughest venues in European football and beating the Turkish champions at home without ever really looking like conceding a goal. Domestically we have had Dundee Utd and Dunfermline at home and Aberdeen and Hearts away. In those foour games we have scored 16 goals as well as playing some good football. Against Hearts if it was not for their goalkeeper pulling off some unbelievable saves then we would have won by at least four goals. Maybe it is having Naismith on top form? Maybe it is having two strikers who are capable of working defences and bringing others into play? Or maybe we have finally settled down and are starting to really express ourselves.

Let's hope we can keep this level of play up and keep getting the results that our performances deserve.

Playing good football but still losing goals, the first goals, we cant keep going on coming back from a goal or 2 down, one time or another we wont be able to come back. I think we must do better, odd flashes of good football are not good enough but i must admit i am enjoying watching us more than usual just now.

Aberdeen away CL game midweek and then Herz away as the early KO....I feel we haven't been given the credit we deserve by the mhedia. The way the game on Saturday was described ie we were allegedly under the kosh for most of the game... yet when I watched the highlights we could have had several more goals had it not been for some excellent last gasp defending and goal keeping....saw some great attacking moves by the team on Wednesday and saturday so if thats anti football I dunno anymore

Our defence in the SPL is a huge worry as Boughie plays as if he's 25 stone and Davie as if he's 50 years old.

Yet, they are an iron curtain in Europe!

However, some of the football we've played going forward since Hamilton is up there with the month of December last year.