Daily Star

The Artist

Just read an article by Andy McInnes in todays Daily Star which prompted me to write this to him:

Dear Andy,

I write to you in reference to your article in todays Daily Star.I am in agreement with you that bigotry and secterianism of any sort is unacceptable at a football match.However,what has pushed me into writing this email is the followong quote "When a bit of sense kicked in on the international front,a tiny section of Celtic supporters came to the fore,invading pitches on occasion and throwing coins at referee Hugh Dallas as well as singing pro IRA songs at away matches.Thankfully,those days are but a memory leaving us only with some followers of Rangers wearing the badge of secterianism while pushing their club towards the brink of stadium closure"

What you are suggesting,or in fact stating here is that Celtic FC now have no problems with supporters spouting pro IRA/sectarian chants.I would like you to have a look at the following videos and see if your opinion remains the same.I myself do agree we need to rid our country of bigotry and sectarianism but on a level playing field with consistency.When journalists such as yourself write in your papers based on hearsay rather than fact it does not make yourself or your paper look very good in terms of your research.Your feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alan Nisbet

Is that Alan Nisbet the sheepshagger that I know :Animation44:

haha.i live in aberdeen.do u actually know me?

The one I know supports Eberdeen feckin hates Rangers fans but is to scared to say it to our faces...worked with him offshore in the 90s

The one I know supports Eberdeen feckin hates Rangers fans but is to scared to say it to our faces...worked with him offshore in the 90s

certainly aint me mate.im rangers thru and thru and it sucks havin to live in this city full of bigotted sheep.

certainly aint me mate.im rangers thru and thru and it sucks havin to live in this city full of bigotted sheep.

Sound !!!!! good luck :Animation44:

Just read an article by Andy McInnes in todays Daily Star which prompted me to write this to him:

Dear Andy,

I write to you in reference to your article in todays Daily Star.I am in agreement with you that bigotry and secterianism of any sort is unacceptable at a football match.However,what has pushed me into writing this email is the followong quote "When a bit of sense kicked in on the international front,a tiny section of Celtic supporters came to the fore,invading pitches on occasion and throwing coins at referee Hugh Dallas as well as singing pro IRA songs at away matches.Thankfully,those days are but a memory leaving us only with some followers of Rangers wearing the badge of secterianism while pushing their club towards the brink of stadium closure"

What you are suggesting,or in fact stating here is that Celtic FC now have no problems with supporters spouting pro IRA/sectarian chants.I would like you to have a look at the following videos and see if your opinion remains the same.I myself do agree we need to rid our country of bigotry and sectarianism but on a level playing field with consistency.When journalists such as yourself write in your papers based on hearsay rather than fact it does not make yourself or your paper look very good in terms of your research.Your feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alan Nisbet

I take it he wasn't on the media bus that was struck by a missile then.

I myself do agree we need to rid our country of bigotry and sectarianism but on a level playing field with consistency.

Well said m8. (tu)

Let us know if you get any feedback.