kplfishtank

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sent tis from a friend from INVICTA LOYAL

Hello Hello

Hope you can help with the following?

Little Josh Tippett (a massive Rangers fan) will be celebrating his 5th birthday on 8th November .

This is a big thing for little Josh, he was pronounced dead on birth but was revived after several minutes.

He has brain damage and Cerebal Palsy but is a cheerful little chap with a huge love for the Gers.

His family would like to surprise him by having as many Birthday cards delivered as possible.

For those who can take the time please send him a card

Master Josh Tippett

37 PEEL AVENUE

SOUTHEND ON SEA

ESSEX

SS39ST

LETS SHOW THIS FAMILY WHY WE REALLY ARE THE PEOPLE

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Good show fishtank!

I'll get one sent from the Dubai Loyal when im off the rig.

I'll see to it that he gets a card from Australia

I was just looking on Google there, to see if there was anything else on the wee fella. Seems he got a mention in one of the local papers down there a couple of years back:

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1790431.girls_line_up_to_meet_mcfly_in_leigh/

Girls line up to meet McFly in Leigh

5:06am Saturday 27th October 2007

CHART-topping pop band McFly caused a sensation when they rocked up at a record store to sign copies of their latest single.

About 1,000 excited fans queued from the early hours of the morning to get a chance to meet their idols at Fives Records in the Broadway, Leigh.

"This is the best day of my life."

Fan Laura Baillie, 14

Some girls had travelled all the way from Spain to see the band, two of whom hail from Essex.

McFly were in town to promote their new release, the Heart Never Lies, and to play the Cliffs Pavilion in Westcliff on Friday night.

Drummer Harry Judd, from Chelmsford, joked: "I used to go to the Rampage skate park in Leigh. I'd attract a big crowd - but never as many as this. Leigh doesn't seem to have changed much and it's nice to be back."

Bandmate Dougie Poynter, who plays bass, is from Corringham.

Among the fans was tot Josh Tippett, from Southend, just a year old, who suffers from brain damage, cerebral palsy and epilepsy.

His mum, Karyn, said: "Josh's face lit up as soon as he saw McFly, because he loves their music. They were really nice guys. They chatted to him and held his hands."

Laura Baillie and Fiona Dorrington, of St Mary's Road, Benfleet, arrived at Fives at 5.30am and were thrilled to meet their idols.

Southend High School for Girls pupil Fiona, 15, got her iPod signed by the band, while Laura, a 14-year-old St Bernard's High School pupil, beamed: "This is the best day of my life."

Still waiting for the big moment were St Bernard's girls, Isabella Aust and Georgina Collingwood, both 14, who arrived at 8am.

Isabella, of Leigh Road, Leigh, said: "We're so excited. I can't wait, I can't even stand still!"

Georgina, of Eastbourne Grove in Westcliff, added: "They're such an amazing band. Tonight will be the fourth time we've seen them."

Sandra Bennett, whose father Peter Driscoll owns the record shop, said it was a fitting way to mark the store's 30th anniversary.

She added: "We asked the reps who sell us the records if they could get us someone special to mark our birthday - and they got us McFly!"

But many bemused older residents wondered what the fuss was about.

Mary Folley of Flemming Avenue, Leigh, said: "We used to queue up for the Beatles, but I've never seen anything like this before in Leigh."