Grassing !

THEFISH

David Taylor has just said he would prefer the Rangers fans started self policing

The politicans tactic...turn the man in the street against each other

I think there has been a few on here with no face who are prepared to do it though eh (beer)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem in pointing out those who wish to do harm to our club by using language of intolerance & hate.

It has no part in society let alone at a football match.

Guest TheQueensXI

grassing, im not a fan of. having a word with someone if you think they are out of order is different, and is the way these things should be resolved..

EDIT: but if they arent going to listen... different matter.

i wouldnt grass (tu) + rangers pay the police and the stewards at our games

why should we do there job for them? they get payed for f all !

except parkhead wear they get payed 2 take there flag of there country off them!

Problem with facing up to someone is it is more than likely to kick off into something more which will likely get BOTH people kicked out of the stadium & possible removal of Season Tickets.

Help the stwards/police do thier job and point out the bigots.

Self policing and grassing are 2 different things fishy.

Depends who you interpratate it....you will see in the end mate when he asks for his words to be put into action......the civilian will suffer in the end as always (beer)

if they wont listen to reason then the club comes first. Everyone makes slip ups but if someone is at it the whole game they should be pulled up.

If someone is spouting bile the whole game I severely doubt a wee word in their ear will make any difference.

Everyone knows this stuff brings harm to our club so anyone who continues is doing so knowing it brings harm to the club, and what supporter would knowingly do that?

Just supposin, mind we're just supposin a wee fat ginger cretin juts his head towards a Rangers scarf and pretends to spit on it at the Copland Road end and half the crowd jump up and scream ya dirty f-----b----d. Are you gonna grass them all or just the ones sittin nearest you ??????????

Divide and conquer as a strategy has been around for a very very long time. Phillip of Macedon (Alexanders Dad) was possibly the first to formalise it as a stated objective. Since then it's been used by virtually every oligarchy in human history.

As far as I can tell no-one is arguing that we should be shouting/singing FTP or anything similar but this campaign against us goes much deeper and is far more sinister than just a reaction against some unsavoury songs.

Divide and conquer as a strategy has been around for a very very long time. Phillip of Macedon (Alexanders Dad) was possibly the first to formalise it as a stated objective. Since then it's been used by virtually every oligarchy in human history.

As far as I can tell no-one is arguing that we should be shouting/singing FTP or anything similar but this campaign against us goes much deeper and is far more sinister than just a reaction against some unsavoury songs.

Correctamondo ! Not sayin we shouldn't be a bit more clever in what we sing etc. But their agenda is becoming more clear in the popular press every day, as was shown by Mcinnes article in the Star today and Smiths article in the Mirror yesterday, some of them are just not hiding their loathe of Rangers and their support anymore. It's a wonder they are not blaming us for the tottie famine. But lets bury this grassing thing, let the police and security do their job they are being well paid to do it. We go down this road at our peril. It would divide the support for ever.

Don't agree wi grassing your own support.

If your man enough do what we do.

If someone gives it FTP we usually say

"Oi big man come on,we canny say that noo ,at least wait till we play in Spain again"

Make a joke of it and laugh about it but put your point across and if he is mental wi 10 mates just keep it shut.

Self policing and grassing are 2 different things fishy.

Depends who you interpratate it....you will see in the end mate when he asks for his words to be put into action......the civilian will suffer in the end as always (beer)

Nothing to do with interpretation mate.

Self policing is sorting it out amongst ourselves, usually with a quiet word.

Grassing is turning to the authorities and expecting them to deal with it.

So its better to see Rangers fined, Ibrox closed, and ultimately Rangers tossed out of European is that the price you are willing to pay for misguided loyalty, what happened to your loyalty to the club.

Who said that CD?

Its difficult, but I believe the supporters clubs must have a meeting with their members and thrash this out in-house. Any member that says he will continue to sing the BB and FTP must then be suspended from the club. Harsh, but it seems the best way to me.

So its better to see Rangers fined, Ibrox closed, and ultimately Rangers tossed out of European is that the price you are willing to pay for misguided loyalty, what happened to your loyalty to the club.

Who said that CD?

David Taylor stated a heavy fine would be coming our way and a ground closure would be next it does not take a genius to see where they are going with this..... Rangers being excluded from Europe

Who said that CD?

David Taylor stated a heavy fine would be coming our way and a ground closure would be next it does not take a genius to see where they are going with this..... Rangers being excluded from Europe

No I meant who said 'So its better to see Rangers fined, Ibrox closed...'?

David Taylor has just said he would prefer the Rangers fans started self policing

The politicans tactic...turn the man in the street against each other

I think there has been a few on here with no face who are prepared to do it though eh (beer)

well Fish everytime some fans sing those songs do what to the world looks like a nazi salute and start trouble we get trouble, our Club image gets tarnished and the Timmies are handed more gloating points. They crow about their wonderful well behaved fans, how 50 million of them went to Seville etc etc

what do we do get them to stop or get us banned from Europe or stands closed....thats the choice at the moment

Just supposin, mind we're just supposin a wee fat ginger cretin juts his head towards a Rangers scarf and pretends to spit on it at the Copland Road end and half the crowd jump up and scream ya dirty f-----b----d. Are you gonna grass them all or just the ones sittin nearest you ??????????

Do ye know whit the problem is we are open and we express ourselves in the open coz we are the majority....those scum bags do all thier devious bigotry behind closed doors and then come out and attack us and convince all the erseholes in authotity that we are the problem

They dont have the baws to say how much they loathe us so they go ahead and use other means

Right everyone chill out.

1. Bigotry won't stop,it's inbred in some people from all walks of life and every religion.

2.We as a club need to fight back,we are being victimised here firstly by the Scottish press then the SFa and now UEFA.

Uefa weren't going to do a thing last year until the Scottish press stuck their nose in..........did anyone see that front page headline about the bigotry in Milan or the bottle throwing incident..........didn't think so.

3.We have to try to get our lawyers onto this to prove that away from Ibrox ticketless fans are not the clubs responsibility and that way we can clean Ibrox up and not worry about away from home.....unless tickets are bought directly from rangers.

4.We have to be told what is deemed sectarian,can the Billy Boys come back without the fenian,as long as FTP is discarded can we sing everything else.Will everyone else be treated the same as us.

5.I'm sick of hearing about oh we should grass them in and get them thrown out,1 guy out of 50,000 shouting FTP is not going to harm the club,10,000 singing it will so chill out.

Na whit we should say is......heh you little person with the red hair and slightly overweight who despises our very existence what do you think you are doing to that scarf, you cant do that please stop it !

Aye that will be feckin right...your post hit the nail on the head mate, they deserve everything they get in accordance with thier actions

I wouldn't grass on anyone initially but if I felt someone was letting themselves and the club down with their behaviour I'd maybe try and speak with them privately.

If they then continued their unacceptable behaviour (and that has to be clarified first) then I'd perhaps consider something else. I do NOT agree that people should be banned immediately though. 3 strikes and out might be the best policy.

Rangers First. It's as simple as that.