Grassing !

THEFISH

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Taylor has just said he would prefer the Rangers fans started self policing

The politicans tactic...turn the man in the street against each other

I think there has been a few on here with no face who are prepared to do it though eh (beer)

Much as I hate to admit it there are some brainless morons who go to Ibrox and shout embarrassing pish for the 80-85 minutes that they stay for.

Just supposin, mind we're just supposin a wee fat ginger cretin juts his head towards a Rangers scarf and pretends to spit on it at the Copland Road end and half the crowd jump up and scream ya dirty f-----b----d. Are you gonna grass them all or just the ones sittin nearest you ??????????

Na whit we should say is......heh you little person with the red hair and slightly overweight who despises our very existence what do you think you are doing to that scarf, you cant do that please stop it !

Aye that will be feckin right...your post hit the nail on the head mate, they deserve everything they get in accordance with thier actions

Dont agree with that, if your first thought when a fan from the other side of Glasgow commits a despicabale act is to assume they're Catholic and therefore shout the above then I say youre not thinking at all. When you have a disagreement with someone at work do you attack their religion (if they have one) first, no you wouldnt. If you saw that at say Aberdeen youd probably shout Ya dirty little F**kin b***ard (or maybe ya dirty sheep sh***in b***ard) so why attack someones religion.

Edit: I assumed f----- was directed as a bigoted comment and attack on their religion I realise this may not be the case and if it wasnt i apolgise for assuming so.

grassing is wrong full stop

why ?

is it wrong for an abused child to 'grass' on the abuser ?

is it wrong for someone being bullied to grass on the bully ?

is it wrong for a victim to grass on the criminal ?

This idea of not 'grassing' is a creation of those who don't want to be c aught doing wrong.

why ?

This idea of not 'grassing' is a creation of those who don't want to be c aught doing wrong.

yeah for once i agree on you!

why ?

there is a big difference from singing a song than abusing children.

why ?

you didn't say that you just said grassing is wrong full stop

why ?

you didn't say that you just said grassing is wrong full stop

i would never grass anybody at a football match and for abusing children i would hang that type of scum.

Ur we still oan aboot grassin, well grass away all you young turks, cause that's what mcconnell and our beloved leader want, get rid of people who in their opinion have been there to long as Rangers supporters and know to much about our culture. Fill the stadium with schoolweans and families, tart it up with a few banners to make it look as if it has an atmosphere. A New Labour strategy. The usual way of destroying a people was kill the chief. But Labour do it the new way give the chief a knighthood ! Do you notice how they haven't tried the same strategy at the piggery ?

Ur we still oan aboot grassin, well grass away all you young turks, cause that's what mcconnell and our beloved leader want, get rid of people who in their opinion have been there to long as Rangers supporters and know to much about our culture. Fill the stadium with schoolweans and families, tart it up with a few banners to make it look as if it has an atmosphere. A New Labour strategy. The usual way of destroying a people was kill the chief. But Labour do it the new way give the chief a knighthood ! Do you notice how they haven't tried the same strategy at the piggery ?

Feck mate Ive been saying that all along hence the reason I use the appropriate name for him......The Sly Devious One who is not a true bluenose, never has been and never will but he is shaftin uz guyz

Feck mate Ive been saying that all along hence the reason I use the appropriate name for him......The Sly Devious One who is not a true bluenose, never has been and never will but he is shaftin uz guyz

there plan is working a divided support and where is murray hiding never been seen or heard of.

Spot on mate he sure is shaftin us, but as long as there is some of us about that know it, then we keep banging the drum. He'll be off before we are !

there plan is working a divided support and where is murray hiding never been seen or heard of.

Mate I mentioned that many times on the BBC forum before it closed and FF in a sort of way before I wiz banned ????????????? Now there is a forum and a half ? No not sour grapes !

There is more going on than we think...there is decvious barstewards involved in all organizations

But these kuntz will just ride the storm and change everybodys mind...the way they look at it is, it only takes a generation so the will just keep pluggin away (beer)

Mate I mentioned that many times on the BBC forum before it closed and FF in a sort of way before I wiz banned ????????????? Now there is a forum and a half ? No not sour grapes !

There is more going on than we think...there is decvious barstewards involved in all organizations

But these kuntz will just ride the storm and change everybodys mind...the way they look at it is, it only takes a generation so the will just keep pluggin away (beer)

Think it's just half a forum now Mate !! I know there's plenty goin on mate, Ulster ? The price of peace=£35 BILLION. There's gonna be some battle squablin for lions share of that ? The thing it's not that these kuntz are ridin the storm, there is no storm, because we have been so fcukin apathetic and I include myself in that over the years it's an easy ride they are gettin ! But remember keep pluggin away at this generation with your knowledge and maybe get through to some people ! ;)

Think it's just half a forum now Mate !! I know there's plenty goin on mate, Ulster ? The price of peace=£35 BILLION. There's gonna be some battle squablin for lions share of that ? The thing it's not that these kuntz are ridin the storm, there is no storm, because we have been so fcukin apathetic and I include myself in that over the years it's an easy ride they are gettin ! But remember keep pluggin away at this generation with your knowledge and maybe get through to some people ! ;)

Nae sweat.....as long as Im on this feckin planet I will push the cause

DAILY !