Favourite Celtic mishaps and embarrassments...

KTBFFH

Firstly, I would just like to say that it is an honour to be part of your forum. But I'd be lying to say I liked Rangers more than I hated Celtic.

I know there is a thread about laughing at Celtic and their fans But I would love to know past and present specific occasions that left you laughing at them because of a mishap or embarrassment.

Specific events would be cool, for example the blow by blow account of the helicopter changing direction, but also the quotes from fans saying they were going to win the league after signing Keane. Or the big names all linked with joining them that never did. A player getting booked after 4mins for timewasting!!. Embarrassing results dating back to when Partick Thistle beat them 4-1 to Clyde beating them more recently. I also remember a clip with a fan saying he was a catholic but not roman anymore.

Specifics, clips and pics would be great and make sure if you are young ask your da and get him to ask his da.

Thanks lads

KTBFFH

Hey guys this is genuine and as much as I love the chopped off heads and the dip into the future it's not what I'm looking for.

The signing of Kenny, could you put a little bit of meat on the bones for that please.

I've been living in Asia for a number of years now so some things will be lost on me without specific details.

Firstly, I would just like to say that it is an honour to be part of your forum. But I'd be lying to say I liked Rangers more than I hated Celtic.

I know there is a thread about laughing at Celtic and their fans But I would love to know past and present specific occasions that left you laughing at them because of a mishap or embarrassment.

Specific events would be cool, for example the blow by blow account of the helicopter changing direction, but also the quotes from fans saying they were going to win the league after signing Keane. Or the big names all linked with joining them that never did. A player getting booked after 4mins for timewasting!!. Embarrassing results dating back to when Partick Thistle beat them 4-1 to Clyde beating them more recently. I also remember a clip with a fan saying he was a catholic but not roman anymore.

Specifics, clips and pics would be great and make sure if you are young ask your da and get him to ask his da.

Thanks lads

KTBFFH

:anguish: :anguish:

Hey guys, I know you must have plenty of ACTUAL stories.

What about most embarrassing results or most gratifying for a Rangers fan.

Even incidents like Willie Johnson sitting on the ball(yeah it happened, if you're not old ask someone who is) and Paul Gascoigne playing his flute. What about some funny chants related to specific things.

When they got horsed by Raith in the coca Cola cup :D

Neuchtal Xamax 5-1

Thought theyd signed MO JO & he signed for us

Utrecht 4-0 , I stuck the radio on & had forgot they were playin, the commentator says Mcguire or some good paddy name had just scored , well I thought he was one o their 220 new signings & thought aw bugger until he said they were 4-0 doon- que party.

Artmedia 5-0

Sebo`s on were takin the piss

Charlie Adams brilliant free kick v them

Ian Andrews

the banner which said Desmond white sucks cocks in hell

Super Caley go ballistic

When they got horsed by Raith in the coca Cola cup :D

Neuchtal Xamax 5-1

Thought theyd signed MO JO & he signed for us

Utrecht 4-0 , I stuck the radio on & had forgot they were playin, the commentator says Mcguire or some good paddy name had just scored , well I thought he was one o their 220 new signings & thought aw bugger until he said they were 4-0 doon- que party.

Artmedia 5-0

Sebo`s on were takin the piss

Charlie Adams brilliant free kick v them

Ian Andrews

the banner which said Desmond white sucks cocks in hell

Super Caley go ballistic

Most of these I can google for specifics, the ones in bold are lost on me :o(

Please lads you must have plenty more, I need more :o)

you're clearly a journo looking for a big compilation of us "sectarian bigot Rangers fans", to put into one big story

or you're either a stupid tim

now fuck off

That's absolutely ridiculous, everything I have mentioned has been no different from why Hearts would hate Hibs or Liverpool would hate Everton.

I'm simply looking for things that gave you a lot of satisfaction over the years.

I said in my opening post, that I hate Celtic more than I like Rangers and part of the hatred is that Celtic, in my eyes, have always got away with their sectarian approach, yet Rangers get castigated for showing allegiance to the crown.

I would ask you not to second guess who or what I am, but if you needed any clarity the above sentence should give it to you.

I want the things to be funny , sectarian stuff would not work.

I thought paranoia was their speciality, please guys just take the thread in the spirit in which it is meant.

Thanks lads

KTBFFH

I love it when they proclaim themselves an all-inclusive, morally upstanding club from their inception, when their history is steeped in sectarianism, racism and horrible violations of the innocent.

Talk about heads stuck in the sand. They really are a comical- nay, farcical bunch.

The fact that they use their "culture" as badge of pride and moral superiority, without any hint of irony, when every element of that culture- Ireland, Republicanism, the Catholic Church and the club itself- is also mired in the same bigotry, nazism and sordid scandals with accompanying cover ups.

As scum go, they have a much higher laughter factor than the BNP.

That's absolutely ridiculous, everything I have mentioned has been no different from why Hearts would hate Hibs or Liverpool would hate Everton.

I'm simply looking for things that gave you a lot of satisfaction over the years.

I said in my opening post, that I hate Celtic more than I like Rangers and part of the hatred is that Celtic, in my eyes, have always got away with their sectarian approach, yet Rangers get castigated for showing allegiance to the crown.

I would ask you not to second guess who or what I am, but if you needed any clarity the above sentence should give it to you.

I want the things to be funny , sectarian stuff would not work.

I thought paranoia was their speciality, please guys just take the thread in the spirit in which it is meant.

If u hate celtic so much you would know this stuff and wouldn't have to ask.

Who do u support? Are u a jhourno?

Sorry, but it's very 'sniff sniff' at the min

Hey guys this is genuine and as much as I love the chopped off heads and the dip into the future it's not what I'm looking for.

The signing of Kenny, could you put a little bit of meat on the bones for that please.

I've been living in Asia for a number of years now so some things will be lost on me without specific details.

Yer no Garry Glitter are you ? if so it's the other side that are into children :shifty:

If u hate celtic so much you would know this stuff and wouldn't have to ask.

Who do u support? Are u a jhourno?

Sorry, but it's very 'sniff sniff' at the min

I'm looking for a selection of people's favourites. I don't know enough about Scottish football to know specifics. Hating Celtic has very little to do with football it's to do with what they stand for, so every mishap puts a smile on my face, I know there must be plenty out there, but I really have never been in touch with Scottish football enough to know the specific details. I want a selection of them, I thought you guys could provide it.

I'm a Chelsea fan. No, I'm not a journalist.

I'm miffed, I fully expected you guys to recognise one of your own.