Jelavic Replacement

nvager

I don't see why not? Give him a run upfront whilst his confidence is high and lets see if he will cut it, I don't agree about Beattie though as I think he's more than good enough to score goals in the SPL & Europe.

totally agree with other post naismith is doing a great job on the wing...throw laffs on he will do a great job IMO just needs 6 or 7 games no better time than when big jela is out! hope hes better soon.....and on beattie i hope he gets fitter and better cause what i have seen so far just not good enough! IMO :clap:

Lafferty has earned his chance with recent form - and I also think Beattie will come good so again its great to see competition for places even with Jelavic out.

Wholeheartedly agree with the bold sentence, however im a bit concerned with beattie tbh, he needs to get into shape and quickly.

i really want kyle to impress in his 'favoured position' and score a few goals, he got us outta trouble on sat and thats a gd start but he needs to kick on now, especially as he'll get his chance in the coming wks.

go on yersel laff

get well soon jela

i think it shld be lafferty but i reckon he might go with beattie. Beattie needs to prove himself though, its all very good havin the potential to be a top goalscorer in the spl but actually doin it is different. i reckon he will go 4-5-1 against the scum anyway so that will be just miller.

Lafferty - he's done more than Beattie has this season, and at least he is fully fit.

Not keen on Lafferty or Beattie, but it's time they started to produce!

I like the assumptions that we like to make on this forum, Weiss won't start against Aberdeen, Weiss won't start against Hearts it will be 4-5-1 against Celtic, hell for all we know it might be 5-4-1!

There is an SPL game against Motherwell and then a CL game against Valencia before we face Celtic, why don't we wait and see who is available after those matches before making any assumptions about who might start in a game which actually isn't that important yet! :crabflute: