A damning portfolio

laudrupforever

Wasn't this when Kevin Thomson got sent off for his challenge on Iain Black, one that was supposedly a 'career threatening' tackle - Black and journalists couldn't wait to dig into Thomson. Supposed to be a crack down on tackles from behind? Black knew exactly what he was doing, and as a result, Jelavic now requires surgery. Anyway, Iain Black will get his comeuppance and I hope he suffers, badly!

Same referee as well. Also referee that sent KT off in the cup final against St Midden.

Referees like Craig Thomson should not be allowed to handle games involving us or celtc. He's made so many fcuks up - I'm not one for blaming referees, but Craig Thomson is one I cannot stand, a cheating bastard who seems to have different rules. He will no doubt get the gig for the first Rangers v bheggars game of the season. An incompetent, cheating shitebag!

We all remember Craig Thomson sending Kevin Thomson off at Tynecastle a year ago for what we were told was a 'career-threatening' tackle.

Few months later, the same referee sends the same player off in the CIS Cup final against St Midden.

--------------------------------------

Fast forward to last Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDf9XF_ddk

Same ground, same player involved (Black), same dangerous tackle, if not worse, and he brandishes a yellow, not a red.

Less than a month before the above game, the same referee, Craig Thomson, decides that this is only a yellow card as well.

Video of Stokes-Hamill

2ntg1ts.jpg

I'm not claiming Thomson is biased, he's just clearly an inconsistent, incompetent moron and should be sent to referee Alloa-Brechin games and the like until he gets a fucking grip and should not be allowed near any big game until further notice.

We all remember Craig Thomson sending Kevin Thomson off at Tynecastle a year ago for what we were told was a 'career-threatening' tackle.

Few months later, the same referee sends the same player off in the CIS Cup final against St Midden.

Fast forward to last Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDf9XF_ddk

Same ground, same player involved (Black), same dangerous tackle, if not worse, and he brandishes a yellow, not a red.

Less than a month before the above game, the same referee, Craig Thomson, decides that this is only a yellow card as well.

Video of Stokes-Hamill

2ntg1ts.jpg

I'm not claiming Thomson is biased, he's just clearly an inconsistent, incompetent moron and should be sent to referee Alloa-Brechin games and the like until he gets a fucking grip and should not be allowed near any big game until further notice.

You might not be mate but I am ever since he fucked up at Ibrox in the 1st OF game, we have got fuck all from him :wanker:

You might not be mate but I am ever since he fucked up at Ibrox in the 1st OF game, we have got fuck all from him :wanker:

Was that the 2-1 game where Miller put us 2-0 up early doors and he gave them a penalty before ht?

The tackle on Jelavic, while it caused an injury, was a pretty standard, take one for the team type tackle. If big Lee had done that in same situation we would have said fair enough was 'just' a booking.

I though Kevin Thomson deserved both red cards you mention.

How the Fk Stokes got away with a yellow, however, I will never know. That was well OTT.

The tackle on Jelavic, while it caused an injury, was a pretty standard, take one for the team type tackle. If big Lee had done that in same situation we would have said fair enough was 'just' a booking.

How the Fk Stokes got away with a yellow, however, I will never know. That was well OTT.

Thats the first time I've seen the Black challenge on Jela and to be honest after reading about it on here I was expecting a lot worse.

It wasn't a red card offence in my opinion and I agree we would have been screaming if one of our players had been sent off for a similar challenge.

I was always convinced Craig Thomson had an issue with KT, even before last season. He seemed to book him in the first half every time we got him, and although KT deserved a couple of these, some were ridiculous. Always thought KT must have given him serious verbals and he'd taken exception to it. He's been the poorest ref in the league for some time in my opinion. This doesnt just apply to our games he w=manages to wind up every team in the league.

As for black's tackle, i was surprised at the extent of the injury, but black is definitely a player with a history of flying into bad challenges. Hearts have been fined about five years on the trot for their poor disciplinary record, jefferies said he was going to sort it out, yet hes made a complete tit of himself in the matches against ourselves and the beggars by moaning about decisons that have subsequently been proved correct. did he not get sent to the stand earlier this season too?

Im not one for conspiracy theorys etc, i just do not rate this guy as a ref one bit.

The type of tackle is the same, but Black chopped him dangerously, when he could have clipped Jela if he wanted to bring him down.

KT - fair enough.

The guy is useless and should not be allowed near an SPL game for the near future.