Who will be captain next season?

KingKirk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are mentioning Miller for captain.... what the fuck ?

A player who played for Rangers, and ended up playing for Celtic ?

I support Miller when he pulls on that jersey, but there is no chance he should be near the captaincy.

I've heard a couple of worse suggestions on here. Papac and McGregor :anguish:

If Ally McCoist see's Kenny Miller as captain material, then he will have no problem appointing him!

I don't want to see Miller made captain, just like I don't want to see Lee McCulloch, Steven Davis or Allan McGregor given it either. This should be David Weir's last season, and we will need to bring in a captain, leader...

If Ally McCoist see's Kenny Miller as captain material, then he will have no problem appointing him!

I don't want to see Miller made captain, just like I don't want to see Lee McCulloch, Steven Davis or Allan McGregor given it either. This should be David Weir's last season, and we will need to bring in a captain, leader...

Perfect solution but i doubt Ally will go out his way to find and buy a real captain when the easy choice is one of his friends already in the squad.

get tae fuck, the captaincy of our club is an honour to be bestowed upon a player, not something to be used as a bargaining chip

Football is all about business today and bargaining chips are part of the deal.You need to get your thinking out of the Dark Ages.

Interested to know if the people suggesting Davis understand the qualities a captain should have?

Think Richard Gough, Roy Kean, John Terry... they are captains.

McCulloch and Bougherra the only realistic choice when Weir retires IMO and we all know Bougy will not be at Ibrox for much longer.

Interested to know if the people suggesting Davis understand the qualities a captain should have?

McCulloch and Bougherra the only realistic choice when Weir retires IMO and we all know Bougy will not be at Ibrox for much longer.

People been saying that for 2 years and yet he is still here.

Bungkum, hes going nowhere unless we get silly money. Contender for African player of the year 2 years in a row, a star at the World Cup, several medals in his pocket, Champions League player, hes worth multi-millions!