Who will be captain next season?

KingKirk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would he not get that amount of praise anyway? It's been kind of tainted for me ever since Le Guen gave it to Gavin Rae.

So a fly away character that lasted not even a mentionable amount of time in the hotseat has tainted the meaning of being the captain of The Rangers for you????

I have read some amount of shite in my time on line regarding my team, but that beats the lot!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Why do people say players like Miller are not captain material?

I take it they've been in amongst them in the changing rooms etc?

So a fly away character that lasted not even a mentionable amount of time in the hotseat has tainted the meaning of being the captain of The Rangers for you????

I have read some amount of shite in my time on line regarding my team, but that beats the lot!

It kind of tainted it, yeah.

Calm down.

(tu) (tu)

Interested to know if the people suggesting Davis understand the qualities a captain should have?

Think Richard Gough, Roy Kean, John Terry... they are captains.

McCulloch and Bougherra the only realistic choice when Weir retires IMO and we all know Bougy will not be at Ibrox for much longer.

Id like to know what qualities you think a captain should have if you think Bougherra should get it before Davis. Davis has captained us before, he's captained his country im sure, he supports us and knows what it means to pull on the shirt, would have chopped a ball off to play for us, a great example for younger players to follow on and off the pitch, or someone who goes on international break takes ages to come back, doesn't play games because he has a WC coming up :rolleyes: