Who will be captain next season?

KingKirk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The referees in Spain give the freekicks when he dives too :p20: !

Yeah, i know, hes a wee diving typical argentinian cheat. Got a nice touch though, lovely ball control, but a cheat all the same. The one Ujfalusi got banned for was shocking, he hardly touched him, hes protected far too much in Spain.

Its bit strange how we have very good team, who work hard for each other, never seem to know when there beat and posses all the characteristics of a successful team but yet apart from davie weir we cant really see anyother leaders in th squad? There has to be a few leaders in th dressin room who maybe dont show as much on th pitch who will be in with a shout. Next gers captain announcement will prove very interesting imo

It'll be Big Lee or Davis.

Lee would lead by encouraging the younger lads, sticking up for his team-mates, talking everyone through the match and generally being the manager's voice on the pitch.

Davis would lead more by example IMO - which would obviously have its own pitfalls should he go through rough patches of form.

It'll be Big Lee or Davis.

Lee would lead by encouraging the younger lads, sticking up for his team-mates, talking everyone through the match and generally being the manager's voice on the pitch.

Davis would lead more by example IMO - which would obviously have its own pitfalls should he go through rough patches of form.

Davis is far too inconcistant to be captain, and i dont think he could G up his team mates like a L McCulloch can or liek a D Weir does.

Kahn and Casillas have shown that goalkeepers can be decent captains, but I'd agree with you that I don't think McGregor would be one of them (tu)

Casillas is a terrible captain, Kahn was superb granted. I think Klos was also a captain, not sure how good though, was a while ago. McGregor, absolutely no chance, never. Neil Alexander on the other hand would be an excellent captain if he could get a game fantatsic speaker and organiser.

Captaining spain to a Euro and World Cup double makes me think he's doing something right; why do you say he's so bad?

I think Ikers a liability, i think hes over rated, i dont think hes captain material, i happen to think hes captain on reputation mainly. Real have went through there driest and worst period in probably there whole history while hes been a guaranteed starter, number 1 and captain. I just dont rate him, at all. I think the Liverpool keeper is a better goalie.