Choking for a pint? Want to help Celtic?

CanadianBacon

CHOKING FOR A PINT? WANT TO HELP CELTIC?

Then why not pop into The Stadium Bar on match days, where the Celtic-minded bar staff will suffer your company safe in the knowledge that all the money the Rangers supporters give them every other Saturday helps towards their Celtic season tickets.

Yes, The Stadium Bar - the twice a month (and the occasional midweek fixture) Rangers Bar.

PS. CALLING ALL YOU CELTIC FANS IN GOVAN.

Why not pop in any other day barring a Saturday and join all the other rebel-loving patrons for a "Hail-Hail" fun-fest.

Sticky floors and hot and cold running dampness are compliments of the house.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been in there and never will and I would urge all bears to boycott this place. Perhaps if more fans were educated about the loyalties of those who run it and the regulars who drink there they may think twice about spending their money there. However, I get the feeling there are those who dont care, as long as they can get a bevvy :rolleyes:

The place is a shithole, I was in it once before I knew about their allegiances. Bears should absolutely not drink in that pub, it would be a good idea to have some people helping to spread this information on matchdays, as unfortunately the place is pinned.

Maybe the majority of people don't know, I hope that's the case. If people know but are using it because it's convenient, that would be worrying.

Who is it that owns the place? i have to admit ive been in a few times in the past, just coz its handy, but if its defo a taig haunt i wont go back in. :sherlock:

It's ben outed as a Taig haunt years ago.........it's just that some amongst our support choose to close their eyes and ears and wander in rather than walk a few hundred yards to a Protestant-owned Rangers-friendly establishment.

I hate these early kick-offs and the Sunday lunchtime ones in particular - but if it means that T*rrier slop houses like this place take a financial hit - then GREAT I say.

It's a simple choice - give your hard earned to a bluenose establishment - or give it to a T@rrier haunt.

Never knew they were papes, was in there for a pint before the Newcastle game. Honestly the worst pint I've had in ma puff, wasn't even cold :drugang:

Its a cert they will serve the rubbish and watered down crap to the Rangers fans and keep the best stuff for their Celtic regulars during the week.

As i said on another post on here i have never been in the shitehole looks bad enough from the outside and i was lead to believe it has been a tic pub for a good few years thats why a would never go in but on match days its full of our fans doh giving there money to them lol

it reminds me of the last game at the piggery inside at least 20 people were queuing for food i let rip and shouted what the f??k

are u giving them money for? theres plenty of snack bars outside was looked at as if i had two heads complete half wits thats the type that

drink in the stadium bar

CHOKING FOR A PINT? WANT TO HELP CELTIC?

Then why not pop into The Stadium Bar on match days, where the Celtic-minded bar staff will suffer your company safe in the knowledge that all the money the Rangers supporters give them every other Saturday helps towards their Celtic season tickets.

Yes, The Stadium Bar - the twice a month (and the occasional midweek fixture) Rangers Bar.

PS. CALLING ALL YOU CELTIC FANS IN GOVAN.

Why not pop in any other day barring a Saturday and join all the other rebel-loving patrons for a "Hail-Hail" fun-fest.

Sticky floors and hot and cold running dampness are compliments of the house.

BUllshit

Most of the bar staff are rangers fans as i have mentioned several times