Would Jelavic have started at parkhead?

I reckon he would have, alongside Kenny Miller, had they both been fit. You don't spend £4.1m on a player like Nikica Jleavic and then leave him out of games like this!

I reckon he would have, alongside Kenny Miller, had they both been fit. You don't spend £4.1m on a player like Nikica Jleavic and then leave him out of games like this!

i suppose so.

Even still, Jelavic or no Jelavic, i excpect us to still win. They got an absolute gift of opening fixtures, had we got them fixtures im sure their would have been complaints of some sorts .. :rolleyes:

IMO i think he defo would have started both on great form look a great partnership plus £4 million + and leave out of a celtic game no chance....but feel sorry he wont be there.... still miller hat-trick! :D

I think its obvious he would have started, along with Miller, either 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with Miller left or just off him doing the running helping out in midfield, closing down. Certainly couldnt see Walter dropping either of them. I believe Celtic were terrified of facing Nika and Kenny on fire, real shame hes out.

i suppose so.

Even still, Jelavic or no Jelavic, i excpect us to still win. They got an absolute gift of opening fixtures, had we got them fixtures im sure their would have been complaints of some sorts .. :rolleyes:

I always expect us to win, its my mind set