Moving the Gers

Blackhawk

Not the main reason that this thread is utter shite, it would be brought up if it were a serious discussion. I don't think it is.

It may be mate, do you have knowledge of local conversation in cumbernauld?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100 odd years past and i now believe it's time to cut ties with Govan/ibrox area.These areas,in the days of industry, used to be full of good honest working class people. They have now gone and the area around the gers ground is now a sad sight,chock full bad housing,drugs,drink and timmy.Time we got out

"The Rangers" are not necessary a Glasgow club, we hold nationwide appeal and are selling ourselves short in that location.Glasgow does not deserve us.

It works on all levels, new stadium,easier transport links, bang in the middle of Scotland.............say somewhere near Cumbernauld.

Lets move the Gers onto a new chapter.

What you think?

It's not like that when the Gers are at home, it's full of honest hard working class people and wealthy people too. The filth go into hiding (which is a good thing) Some of the housing is ok and it's gonna get redeveloped soon imo, the only drug i see is the high we get walking up the PRW :crabflute::crabflute:

Especially when the surrounding area is getting redeveloped.

I know the thread maybe be keek.But so is "redevelopment" .

They locals will already have their names down for the new cooncil houses that will sprout up. The same people who moved out, who couldn't tell a lawnmover from a widescreen tv.

I hope im wrong but nothing but average-ness is going rise from the highrise ashes.

it was a wee joke but i cant mind what about haha

hes full of shite tho

Right haud oan.

You throw out a enigma of a joke to your mate. He sits ,baffled and wonders.Finally,he asks for a clue.

You have no punchline to your own joke but have the cheek to say im full of shyte.

I will admit it if you do.

:praise:

Right haud oan.

You throw out a enigma of a joke to your mate. He sits ,baffled and wonders.Finally,he asks for a clue.

You have no punchline to your own joke but have the cheek to say im full of shyte.

I will admit it if you do.

hail.gif

It was a remark made by simon so i asked him if he was privvy to the coverstaion in cumbernauld. In a joking way.

Wasnt a top notch joke just a wee comment.

Anyway fuck explaining myself to me altho that top bit reeks of blouie

You talking about me?

I will meet you at the next home game if you like. I will have my wee lad with me,just in case you get heavy.

Now come on.....

You dont want Cumbernauld?

It was only an idea..............what about Coatbridge then?

Now that would be interesting!

that would save me bus fare ! :)

can't see the local timmys being too happy, but fuck that shower a shite fenian bastards

but seriously though, move from Ibrox ?, are you mad ?

:uk::21:

*mate, never mind them giving you the Declan, Timmy patter (tu):crabflute: