Moving the Gers

Blackhawk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100 odd years past and i now believe it's time to cut ties with Govan/ibrox area.These areas,in the days of industry, used to be full of good honest working class people. They have now gone and the area around the gers ground is now a sad sight,chock full bad housing,drugs,drink and timmy.

Time we got out

"The Rangers" are not necessary a Glasgow club, we hold nationwide appeal and are selling ourselves short in that location.Glasgow does not deserve us.

It works on all levels, new stadium,easier transport links, bang in the middle of Scotland.............say somewhere near Cumbernauld.

Lets move the Gers onto a new chapter.

What you think?

What makes you think Cumbernauld aint got bad housing, drugs, drink and timmy??? Cumbernauld got voted Pluke of the Planet and you want to move the worlds most successful club to "somewhere near it"

At present we have a business plan in set to reduce our debt and ride out our financial problems through troubling times, and then we get fans coming out with this!!! exactly how this country got into the mess were in, spending beyond our means!!!

Other stadiums that are in and around housing/industrial estates; Anfield, Old Trafford, St Andrews, Eastlands, Old Maine Road, Goodison Park. N.B. Three out of these five clubs are up shit creek with finances.

It's quite dis-heartening to see how gullible some folk are. Takes a lot of the fun out of fishing when such blatantly abysmal bait is gobbled up so quickly by so many. With this thread in particular, it's as if I've mistakenly found myself on an autism forum.

Either:

(a) you enjoy fishing

or (b) you are on drugs.

Firstly, lets start with the area. Most of the bad housing is now gone. Most of the surrounding area is bought houses nowadays. Yes there are more tims nowadays than before but its still a majority of bears (yes, its less now than before).

And yes, we have the junkies. A lot of that to do with rehab fucking centres opening up in the area (one for drink, other for drugs) so a lot of the jakeys are from all over glasgow (even cumbernauld??). But the junkies are everwhere in every town in the UK.

As for transport links, Ibrox is one of the most accessible stadiums in the UK. Right beside the main motorway in scotland, right beside main bus routes in glasgow centre, right beside the underground. We just dont have a train link. Not the worst for transport by a long shot.

And how exactly are we selling ourselves short in that location compared to cumbernauld?? i dont get it?

And rangers ARE a Glasgow club. And im proud of that fact. If you move the Rangers to Auchtermuchty then they arent the Rangers of Glasgow fame.

I SUPPORT MY LOCAL TEAM (no, not Dubai as this is temp!!!). The Rangers FC, Glasgow.

And thats not a dig at the Rangers fans all over the world. We need bears like that. But The Rangers are from Glasgow, Scotland, UK. end of.

(tu):clap: There you have it. I'd willingly check out of this life before I'd see this club move anywhere else. Daft idea.

It's quite dis-heartening to see how gullible some folk are. Takes a lot of the fun out of fishing when such blatantly abysmal bait is gobbled up so quickly by so many. With this thread in particular, it's as if I've mistakenly found myself on an autism forum.

it think you will find thats why i put that the poster either enjoys fishing or are on drugs at the top of my reply.

Either that or we all just dont have your powers of superior knowledge. then again, maybe you are autistic and your brain is on a different, superior level.

it think you will find thats why i put that the poster either enjoys fishing or are on drugs at the top of my reply.

Either that or we all just dont have your powers of superior knowledge. then again, maybe you are autistic and your brain is on a different, superior level.

We're all a bit autistic imo, just to different degrees.