Hypothetical family question

Ted E Bayer

Scenario: What would you do if your sisters new ''Tim'' boyfriend of only a couple of months, takes your sister and niece to a septic game then precedes to buy your football hating niece a septic night dress for her birthday...???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I don't have a sister and secondly you have failed, if you have not already got your niece supporting The Rangers.

I don't use fkn Jehovah's witness style tactics to get folk to follow my team like this chunt has. Especially not my 13 year old niece!

I don't use fkn Jehovah's witness style tactics to get folk to follow my team like this chunt has. Especially not my 13 year old niece!

Jehovah's witness style tactics?

It's called buying your neice a Rangers shirt for xmas or a bday, before some tim appears when she is 13 and you suddenly have to start ignoring certain members of your family.

cut his bollocks off them shove them up where Torbett dared to tread. Then I get his Green and Grey strip - surely enough to make the biggest mhank weep - washed, then put it on the guy for November 5th.

If you have another sister, hide a pair of her underpants in his coat pocket and point it out to your sister showing humility and saying something like "I know this isn't what you want to see, but you need to know...."