Hypothetical family question

Ted E Bayer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be pointless on several levels.

Or would it avoid an awkward confrontation nobody wants to have and leave it to his parents to show their child the error of his way and perhaps sort it all out ? I ask you.

Scenario: What would you do if your sisters new ''Tim'' boyfriend of only a couple of months, takes your sister and niece to a septic game then precedes to buy your football hating niece a septic night dress for her birthday...???

Buy his Maw a sash.

My sisters are too blue for this to happen. And my nephew (no neice) has many a rangers strip, knows what the emblems are, points at every union flag he sees and says 'that's rangers' and shouts we are the people everywhere he goes, and he's only just 3

Or would it avoid an awkward confrontation nobody wants to have and leave it to his parents to show their child the error of his way and perhaps sort it all out ? I ask you.

No. Let me as you this.........What would be the point of sending a letter to illiterate folk? :pipe:

This is easy!

Let your sister marry the tim.

Take £50 of him every season we win the league. (was real fun during the 9 in a row years!)

Buy their kids Rangers kits all there lives so they grow up supporting Rangers much to the disgust of my brother in law and their family.

Its easy but a long game but worked for me!

Have a word with ur sister for starters explaining this is not acceptable in your family. Also if u meet this fella just have a quiet word saying that u don't mind him supporting whoever he likes (obviously) but make it clear that u do not want it forced upon ur family. (There's no need to be overly aggressive while doing any of this btw)

Personaly I'd also bin or burn the "presents" if I could get a hold of them whilst replacing with suitable RFC merchandise

(probably bin as shit doesn't burn hehe)

Have a word with ur sister for starters explaining this is not acceptable in your family. Also if u meet this fella just have a quiet word saying that u don't mind him supporting whoever he likes (obviously) but make it clear that u do not want it forced upon ur family. (There's no need to be overly aggressive while doing any of this btw)

Personaly I'd also bin or burn the "presents" if I could get a hold of them whilst replacing with suitable RFC merchandise

(probably bin as shit doesn't burn hehe)

Quite a sensibe 1. But I am different. Lol

Apart from the shambles that is your sisters love life are you not concerned that some bloke is buying your teenage niece bedroom attire ? Doesn’t that seem creepy to you ? Particuarly as he’s only know her a few months ?

Apart from the shambles that is your sisters love life are you not concerned that some bloke is buying your teenage niece bedroom attire ? Doesn’t that seem creepy to you ? Particuarly as he’s only know her a few months ?

I did indeed find it odd.

Non violent discussions are amicably taking place pre all guns blazing on my part..