McCoist transfer targets

Ally's known for some time he's going to be the boss come the summer when Walter chucks it. I wonder if he's putting much time into looking at transfer targets for next season. OK, we dont know how much cash if any he'll get but for example, surely davie weir is going to be chucking it at the end of the season, whos going to be available on a bosman in that position?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will have a budget, we will need a winger and a centre half. Depending on who leaves, i dont really want to lose anyone, thats all we will need. What we want is different, fans will have their own opinions obviously. Weir and Webster will be most likely to leave, Bougherra if we get the right fee.

You would think the decision on players out of contract at the end of this season- miller mculloch and papac i think- should be allys too.

But, centre back, left mid/wing would be my prioritys. Possibly another centre mid depending on if fleck/ hutton or ness emerge this year.

Still early in terms of it only being October, but I would hope that Ally McCoist would have some sort of idea to what he wants.

Not a centre half but, Morgaro Gomis is available on a bosman in the summer, and he's someone I think we should be looking to sign. Far better player than Maurice Edu, IMO of course.

I think we will need a number of players right through-out the team.

Here are a few players who are out of contract in the summer - Petri Pasanen, Sebastien Puygrenier, Petter Hansson :D Rabiu Afolabi, Olivier Deschacht, Tim de Cler, Morgaro Gomis, Danny Koevermans, Anthony Reveillere, Stephane Grichting, Nenad Kovacevic, Fode Mansare, Mateja Kezman, Angel Rangel, Kevin McNaughton, Akos Buzsaky, Michael Kightly, James McFadden, Marek Cech, Hugo Almeida, Christain Pander... list goes on. Seems to be a hell of a lot of players out of contract this coming summer (obviously new deals will be signed here and there).

Still early in terms of it only being October, but I would hope that Ally McCoist would have some sort of idea to what he wants.

Not a centre half but, Morgaro Gomis is available on a bosman in the summer, and he's someone I think we should be looking to sign. Far better player than Maurice Edu, IMO of course.

Here are a few players who are out of contract in the summer - Petri Pasanen, Sebastien Puygrenier, Petter Hansson :D Rabiu Afolabi, Olivier Deschacht, Tim de Cler, Morgaro Gomis, Danny Koevermans, Anthony Reveillere, Stephane Grichting, Nenad Kovacevic, Fode Mansare, Mateja Kezman, Angel Rangel, Kevin McNaughton, Akos Buzsaky, Michael Kightly, James McFadden, Marek Cech, Hugo Almeida, Christain Pander... list goes on. Seems to be a hell of a lot of players out of contract this coming summer (obviously new deals will be signed here and there).

Gomis on a free would make sense, i think he's decent.

McFadden- whats the chances of him ending up at the tims

What was the name of the french CB we were linked with in the summer, is he not a bosman next year?

You been playing championship manager :P:uk::21::lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a German website which lists the contract durations of every player across Europe. Its very interesting and handy. I wont be posting the link incase Lennons associates get a hold of it!

ssshhhhh, he might be peeking, (tu)