McCoist transfer targets

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When ally takes over as manager we will have new owners.. he will have a £40,000,000 + 'war chest' to spend.. the debt will be wiped.. we will announce plans to increase the stadium capacity to 70,000 and Rangers will start issuing banning orders for people who sit on the arse and don't vocally support the team.

:beer1::beer1::beer1:

When ally takes over as manager we will have new owners.. he will have a £40,000,000 + 'war chest' to spend.. the debt will be wiped.. we will announce plans to increase the stadium capacity to 70,000 and Rangers will start issuing banning orders for people who sit on the arse and don't vocally support the team.

:beer1::beer1::beer1:

Carlsberg!

What can we do with weiss i would like to keep players and contracts tied up before bringing players in. also is there a buy after the loan deal for weiss? or another season loan? anyone know!?

What can we do with weiss i would like to keep players and contracts tied up before bringing players in. also is there a buy after the loan deal for weiss? or another season loan? anyone know!?

No idea, i think around £2/3m would get him, hes not done anything in the game yet and i doubt he will be needed or wanted at City. They may just be happy to get another off their huge squad and wage bill. Some loan deals do include a "first option" i would hope Mr Bain tried to sort something out although i have my doubts. Im not sure if we could loan him again for another year, although i dont think there is any rules stopping us. If he improves his final ball and dead ball ability i would love to have him.

No idea, i think around £2/3m would get him, hes not done anything in the game yet and i doubt he will be needed or wanted at City. They may just be happy to get another off their huge squad and wage bill. Some loan deals do include a "first option" i would hope Mr Bain tried to sort something out although i have my doubts. Im not sure if we could loan him again for another year, although i dont think there is any rules stopping us. If he improves his final ball and dead ball ability i would love to have him.

I'd like to know what city signed him for in the first place. He looks like he's going to do well up here, but not so well he can expect to keep the £11m johnson, £18m wright phillips and god knows how many milion silva out of their team. I also reckon he's a guy who will develop. He'd be worth spending a few quid on and hes likely to be worth a lot more in three or four years time.

I'd like to know what city signed him for in the first place. He looks like he's going to do well up here, but not so well he can expect to keep the £11m johnson, £18m wright phillips and god knows how many milion silva out of their team. I also reckon he's a guy who will develop. He'd be worth spending a few quid on and hes likely to be worth a lot more in three or four years time.

We could double our money on him(depends what we paid/will pay/are willing to pay for him, could be more) in 1 year if we have a good year in Europe. I believe hes been at City since he was a kid, they wouldnt have paid much if anything for him. I dont think it would take much to get him at all. He certainly exactly the type of player we need, we could do with another 1 for the other wing.

I can only say what has been said before. I feel he should be looking into the Eastern European market, as there are dozens of hidden gems throughout these so called 'smaller' countries.

Either that, or I can see us taking advantage of the Premiership's 25man squad ruling, and picking up players who don't make that.

Fuck gonçalves......did he not hold us to ransom on wages during the summer?

Ricky lambert had a crackin season for southampton last season,scored 30+ goals last season from midfield ;)

Ricky Lambert is a striker :P

However, he'd score for fun up here I agree. Not really got started yet this year though.

I can only say what has been said before. I feel he should be looking into the Eastern European market, as there are dozens of hidden gems throughout these so called 'smaller' countries.

Either that, or I can see us taking advantage of the Premiership's 25man squad ruling, and picking up players who don't make that.

this (tu)

how much do u think phil bardsley is on at sunderland, would love to see him back at ibrox, just heard durin scotland match that he is not 1st choice, certainly did at good job for us in the short period, sorry if this has already been posted :beer1: