Zander Diamond apologises for his comments

1st_Jan_1994

Says he has a lot of friends that are Protestant etc and he was wrong to make the comments etc etc etc.

I know for a fact he isn't sincere and the apology is somewhat forced, but I accept it's a start.

Now for the other one, Paton.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Black, now Diamond, half hearted forced apologies. Doesnt wash with me. His cards are marked. Animal.

They don't wash with me either, mate. But, I am a believer that an apology (even a half hearted one) is still a start.

But yup, they fucked up and know people are starting to know what these people are like.

1stJan, what did the 3 Kaflics, Delacunt, Gravy and that cheat Walker say? Sweep sweep by any chance?

Delahunt just broke off a story and said "some of you might have read about the two Aberdeen players yesterday who were caught making comments regarding The Pope - Zander Diamond has today, issued an apology" and it went to the sound byte.

After that was done, they just dropped it and went to a caller. Grady and Walker never had a say/come in on it.

Hopefully a caller brings it up and can press them on it.

Fuck your apology you reptile. You are a vile bigot who has had to be told to apologise no doubt. Probably issued said apology munching on Celtic birthday cake and wearing his Celtic headband. I'm sure his protestant friends would have appreciated his comments.

Hope you get arrested, others have been jailed for less. I'm no lawyer but surely his comments constitute a breach of the peace?

If he hadn't come out and apologised then people would be moaning about it.

I don't like the man but there really isn't much more he can do.

Is there a need for his narrow minded bigoted views and comments? He could have grown up, got educated properly and been tolerant of other religions which differ from his own. Hes an animal. He knew exactly what he was saying and doing on facebook, this apology was forced upon him. He doesnt hide his hatred of us.

There is a danger here for our own players. Hopefully all the players at Rangers, including all levels of youth players, have been warned about making stupid comments on social networking sites. I never use twitter but the likes of lafferty and edu are forever being quoted in the press from their twitter sites.

I used to play football against Zander when I was a kid. Up until the age of 13 or so and he was honestly and literally a 120 goals a season striker.

How the hell does he end up a center half? regardless. He was tipped to be a future Celtic captain, wasn't he? I take it that idea went out the window?

Total eejit, but hey what you expect from someone affiliated with Aberdeen fc?

Maybe.....just maybe... hes tring to get noticed by Celtic. Thats has to be it, nobody can be that stupid to put bigot comments on a social website. :craphead:

Bet he gets signed in january by Lemon along with any other rangers hating players. :sherlock: