Miller misses out for Scotland, Naismith to start

I really am shocked at Levein here but I'll give the benefit of the doubt for the game, but he will get slaughtered if he gets this wrong, just like Burley did when he introduced Chris Iwelumo over Boyd against Norway.

I'm sorry to say, but that doesn't warrant being brought into the side in front of a guy with Miller's experience and on the form he is in at the moment. It might of course prove to be a master stroke by Levein, he is after all the manager and not me.

This cunt has never pulled a master stroke in his fucking life.

Don't be so touchy. Your question could be read a few different ways and one is: Does Kenny have a better goals per game ratio than others? If not, what's the big deal?

See? As for the answer. No I don't have it. And I don't think it's relevant anyway. Not being dismissive of your post at all. (tu)

Ok, anyway it doesnt matter now as no one seems to know the answer, it was a simple question about Kennys goalscoring ratio, out of interest i wanted to know how often other interantional strikers score goals. No harm done. Yes it was slightly off topic but still about Kenny, my fault, although it was me that started the thread last night about Kenny being ommitted. I think someone put it in a big thread, together with another one from previous.

Peace my blue brother

It seems a weird decision to not play KM but we shall see what happens. I don't think Levein deserves to get slaughtered just yet. Despite our performances he is unbeaten in competitive games so give the guy a break, lads. At least for the time being.

While the KM decision is baffling but not a bad one for us meaning he's rested, why the fuck has he picked that tool Caldwell? The sooner we get rid of ANY Caldwell from any Scotland squads the sooner we'll start to progress a bit further in tournaments.

Why not play Fletcher in the holding role and let Charlie Adam (Levein likes talking about form, bar Miller can't be many in any better form than Adam) try and pull the strings. Fletcher is nothing more than a runner, especially in a Scotland jersey he likes to hide.

Gary Caldwell has been a Scotland golden boy since his schoolboy days, the old school teacher mentality is still rife in the SFA, the sooner we get rid a the lot the more chance we'll have of seeing a Scotland side that can actually play football, not be stuffy and applaud hammer throwers like Caldwell.

I think Kenny is being kept for the Spain game or he stifles them and then ets Miller on in 2nd half to cause a nuisance up front with his pace and his fresh legs.

This Czech side are there for the taking. Miller won't get a sniff of the ball never mind the goal against Spain. 2-0 to the Czechs after 15 minutes. He's picked a team where half the folk don't know each other never mind where they're meant to play on the park. doh

To be fair to Levein, although I still think he's wrong, Miller hasn't actually played that well in the last two matches.

As Muff says, he isn't moving as freely as he has and I welcome this rest.

Mackie isn't as good a player, but he's on a fire just now and is very similar to Miller so Scotland won't suffer too much.

I guess we should you judge levein on his results

Poor from him.

Cant believe Miller isnt playing, i think just the threat of Miller would be enough to make the Czechs weary

whats wrong with 4-4-2, or 4-5-1 anyway

At least my other national team New Zealand plays their best players.