Any1 know if the plans will ever happen.

4peddug.jpg

4uw26xj.jpg

I started this cause i really like the look of these pics , We could call one of the filled corners after Walter , since he's retiring at the end of the season , I seriously think it would be worth it ( except the poles/beams in the pics , would need to be an unrestricted view , could also make a corner a singing section :21:

There's no point filling the corners for the sake of it.

We struggle to sell the season books as it is, nevermind paying millions to fill in the corners.

If we were to have another revolution like Souness or Advocaat's early days then I'd consider it.

That's if my £100 is going towards filling in the corners, that is.

I said at the start I'd happily give over my £100 but I was thinking more along the lines of clean up, painting the stadium and fixing the screens tbh.

That's if my £100 is going towards filling in the corners, that is.

I said at the start I'd happily give over my £100 but I was thinking more along the lines of clean up, painting the stadium and fixing the screens tbh.

(tu) agreed.

The screens especially. Either get rid of them or fix them, the way they are just now is ridiculous.

No. I give them enough money.

Plus there's no point in having a 60,000 seater stadium if we can't fill it unless Man Utd or Celtic come to town, because too many of our support aren't interested these days.