McGregor Banned

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a fucking joke how long it takes these bastardos to look at something like this then place a ban on him

so does this mean everytime a player swings an elbow / hand at a player and doesnt hit them 1 game ban

FUCK THE SFA

Can understand why he's been pulled up for this, but if this was another player I don't think they would have been.. And this rule that if a ref gives a yellow card for it then nothing else can be done is a lot of pish! How can a tackle with no intent on playing the ball, which causes a 3 month injury get a lesser punishment than a stupid flick of the leg which doesn't make contact?!

They need to have a good look at themselfs!!

Can understand why he's been pulled up for this, but if this was another player I don't think they would have been.. And this rule that if a ref gives a yellow card for it then nothing else can be done is a lot of pish! How can a tackle with no intent on playing the ball, which causes a 3 month injury get a lesser punishment than a stupid flick of the leg which doesn't make contact?!

They need to have a good look at themselfs!!

HERE FUCKING HERE GRRRRRR

Why does someone from the club not come out and speak out against all these inconsistencies, if it was the scum all hell would be breaking out right now,he was a bit stupid, but that goes on every week in every league without all this furore, i am getting sick of us being treated differently, it's time we stood up for ourselves, in the first round of games this season we will have been to parkhead, aberdeen, tynecastle and easter road, this on top of the fiasco after the split last season

Unbeleivable this is all down to walker and crocker making a big deal out of absoloutley nothing i mean he kicked fresh air for fucksake and was provoked

would not be surprised if they find a loophole and the ban gets moved to the parkhead game

I can't understand this, if McGregors flick out is seen as a bannable offence, there should be 2-3 players banned from just about every game that takes place. These things happen all the time during a game but I never hear of others being handed suspensions

Fucking joke, bored of us being treated like shit. Bursaspor get their games shifted about so they'll be fully fit for CL games. We get made to play 3 games a week whe we're the only team in the country in Europe, have out players banned for NOTHING and the national team would be terribe without our players. Wish we could take action.