Edinburgh Supporters buses

Edinburgh Union Jack RSC

Leaves for 3pm Kick offs at 12 noon from Haymarket, 2 mins up the road from the station

Leaves for late kick offs at 5pm from same place.

Away games differ according to distance, again from same place

heres the address:

http://www.unionjackrsc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Thanks mate, do you think that will be the closest one for him? Do any travel through Gorgie Rd/Calder Rd?

Thanks mate, do you think that will be the closest one for him? Do any travel through Gorgie Rd/Calder Rd?

The only other bus is the John Niven Loyal and it stops at ferry road, davidson mains, drumbrae and glasgow road, so the Union Jack is closest. Haymarket is only a 5 min walk from Gorgie Road anyway.

it was me that was looking for the bus information and how much it is :uk: :weiss: :jelavic: :praise:

Orite mate,

The bus is a fiver for people still at school or under 16, covers you there and back. Its literally 30 seconds up the road from haymarket station, across the road from Margiotta and leaves at 12 for home games kikcing off at 3. Membership for the whole season is a fiver. To book a seat on the bus for a home game, contact Audrey on :07876 734 967 or on audreyfairbanks@yahoo.co.uk

friendly bunch of people and like I said, I usually go through to the home games with three or four mates so youll have guys your age to talk to :21: