Fallout New Vegas

AW-WATP

Meh, if they actually improve the fallout 3 engine to something that does 1 and 2 justice I might play it.

It was great in Oblivion but it took a while for me to get used to it in a setting like Fallout 3, nevertheless I played the shit out FO3 so shall definitely be buying this.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it, it's a much better game than Fallout 3 and a much better spiritual successor to the first two games.

Really? I dunno, it's taking me a while to get into it... I never done anything last night so I sat and played it for about 4 hours and I think I nearly completed it the story. :huh:

The Kings are lame as fuck though. :lol:

Wish they would stop bullshitting about with fallout and get on with making a new oblivion. That fucking shat all over fallout as an RPG. Lost weeks of my life in that game.

You're right, Oblivion was amazing, I've honestly played it inside out...

Wish they would stop bullshitting about with fallout and get on with making a new oblivion. That fucking shat all over fallout as an RPG. Lost weeks of my life in that game.

Oblivions is pretty much regarded as the worst western rpg of the decade, how the hell could you have liked it?

It's only saving grace was that it was moddable.

Now, Morrowind (was better) and hopefully Akavir (number 5) will be better.

Oblivions is pretty much regarded as the worst western rpg of the decade, how the hell could you have liked it?

It's only saving grace was that it was moddable.

Now, Morrowind (was better) and hopefully Akavir (number 5) will be better.

Aye it was terrible, but I played the arse out of it. Honestly took a week of my life.

I thought Oblivion was shit hot. Fallout 3 was good and New Vegas is too buggy for my liking. Runs like shit on my system and it isn't a hardware issue. My mate has a screenshot from where he walks into a bar and a guy is stuck in the ceiling.