Thomas Cook or Sport Options for Turkey

amochriebear

Do you know anybody who is travelling to Turkey with Thomas Cook, myself and seven of my mates from the KPL cancelled with Rangers and re booked with Sports Options as Sports Options were £100 per head chaeper.

Thomas Cook and Rangers are diffenetly ripping of off.

They used to be known as flight options.

They don't rip us off as much as Tam Crook.

laugh.gif But still rip us off..................................ph34r.gif

2 of us going out on the Monday and back on the Thursday. Flights were £73 return.

2 nights in Istanbul, 1 night in the Asian side and 1 night in the European side, plus 1 night in Bursa is costing us £106 each.

Add on £18 for the ferry and £6 for the bus from the airport (both return) and it's costing us just under £200 each for the 4 days.

TC and Flight/Sport Options are a rip off, but they are convenient if you can only get the 1 or 2 days off work.

So out of our 900-1200 allocation, are Thomas Cook offering packages to people with priority points already? or are they taking money and saying "don't know" regarding tickets?

Not sure what ye mean mate - anybody who books TC is guaranteed a ticket because you are buying a football package.

There wouldn't be much point in selling football packages if ye never got a ticket for the football.

Not sure what ye mean mate - anybody who books TC is guaranteed a ticket because you are buying a football package.

There wouldn't be much point in selling football packages if ye never got a ticket for the football.

Sorry, what I mean is that are Thomas Cook offering packages with guarenteed tickets already?

Didn't know they had been accepting bookings since the start. Something told me they were processing packages one match at a time in due course. Silly me. That will teach me when money is involved :disappointment:

I hope they are paying Rangers funny money for this type of arrangement to make it worthwhile.

Didn't know they had been accepting bookings since the start. Something told me they were processing packages one match at a time in due course. Silly me. That will teach me when money is involved 003.gif

I hope they are paying Rangers funny money for this type of arrangement to make it worthwhile.

To be honest, I don't think it matters how much they pay Rangers for something like this.

It's more important that they provide a service which is affordable to all Rangers' fans who want to support the team in Europe.

BTW GreenHools said you were meeting him for a beer in Bursa so I'll probably see you there as well.

To be honest, I don't think it matters how much they pay Rangers for something like this.

It's more important that they provide a service which is affordable to all Rangers' fans who want to support the team in Europe.

BTW GreenHools said you were meeting him for a beer in Bursa so I'll probably see you there as well.

Hopefully (tu)

and aye, I don't agree with this set up regardless of how much Rangers are getting paid. What I mean is that I can understand it a bit better if the financial incentive is great.