End the "Dignified" Silence NOW, Rangers

UnionBears07

I've just read that original article in a little more detail, did Cosgrove honestly say we never accepted Le Guen because he wasn't "Rangers minded" ... please tell me he said it tounge in cheek.

Did he say it on off The Ball? I can trace my steps and check myself as I generally listen to the podcasts anyway.

But if that's how it sounds, then that's one of the most discgraceful slurs on Rangers I've heard. Although, I'm willing to reserve judgement, for a bit until I hear it in the context provided.

we never accepted the cunt because he was an embarrassment. we were 21 points behind celtic and getting beat by teams like st Johnstone when they were in the 1st division.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that our CE, Chairman and Owner have taken part in.

The owner is no longer involved so why would he comment on this ?

Walter speaks for rangers better than anyone else at the club. No offence to. The lads that made the banner but seems like this was made before Walter spoke out and was just put up anyway.

Walter would never cause the issues during an international week he was always going to speak out on friday

The owner is no longer involved so why would he comment on this ?

Walter speaks for rangers better than anyone else at the club. No offence to. The lads that made the banner but seems like this was made before Walter spoke out and was just put up anyway.

Walter would never cause the issues during an international week he was always going to speak out on friday

It is not solely about the McGregor incident, it has been going on for years and we thought we would speak out regarding it in a hope something would change for the better.

What happens when Smith is gone ?

For football matters like this I doubt ally will hold his tounge

So you're just going to continue with this theme are you ? Walter spoke out, Ally will speak out after he's gone blah blah...

We need someone who will consistently defend our club and its fans on all matters, we've been needing someone like that for a while.

Well that is my opinion so of course I am going to continue with it.

I don't agree we have a dignified silence and to be honest the only time I have read this dignified stuff is when the tins are lampooning us, ecks comments a few years ago aside

You must be blind if you can't see that we have needed someone defending the fans and the club for years.

There is having an opinion and being on an apparent quest to make your views seem different from everyone else.

i agree summit should be said but not for everything that is thrown at us, we should defend what needs defending, the likes of greegs the other week and the sfa,s shambolic goings on, and as far as the h-- word goes i dont think the club can do much about it since it is people outwith the clubs doing so like journos and the likes

I dont get the article - Rangers are pretty good at defending us and the club when we need defending.

But having someone from the club coming out and bleating every time there is a negative comment (or percieved negative comment) about us would be counter productive. Also the club are at odds with the fans on some issues - so who decides what the club should come out against.

I dont think Rangers are silent nor toothless about fighting our corner, where I think the issue is , for some, is what should be defended and what not.

I dont get the article - Rangers are pretty good at defending us and the club when we need defending.

But having someone from the club coming out and bleating every time there is a negative comment (or percieved negative comment) about us would be counter productive. Also the club are at odds with the fans on some issues - so who decides what the club should come out against.

I dont think Rangers are silent nor toothless about fighting our corner, where I think the issue is , for some, is what should be defended and what not.

Predictable shit stirring pish as always.

imo rangers do not do enough to defend us. they shouldnt come out and defend every little thing but there have been far too many big issues which we simply havent responded to.

because of this i agree to "end the "dignified" silence" BUT only if we replace it with another "dignified" approach.