MoH Frontline!

Papa Sasac

With the new Medal of Honour game coming out, pre ordered, I've been waiting to see the trophy/achievement list for it. They got released today, some look fairly decent. With that, I saw they are also re-releasing Medal of Honour Frontline, which came out on the Playstation 2. The first mission of that is incredible, fighting your way up the beach. Really enjoyed the whole of that game.

Just like when COD Classic came out after MW2, MoH seems to be following suit. I'd imagine it will be another PSN game, around £10-12, can't wait to try it again.

With the new Medal of Honour game coming out, pre ordered, I've been waiting to see the trophy/achievement list for it. They got released today, some look fairly decent. With that, I saw they are also re-releasing Medal of Honour Frontline, which came out on the Playstation 2. The first mission of that is incredible, fighting your way up the beach. Really enjoyed the whole of that game.

Just like when COD Classic came out after MW2, MoH seems to be following suit. I'd imagine it will be another PSN game, around £10-12, can't wait to try it again.

Depends on which one you have pre-order but i got it from PLay.com and i get the frontline game for nowt ;)

Just completed the first level on normal difficulty, to be honest I'm not getting into Frontline. Takes an absolute ton of bullets to put someone down, and I'm losing health too quickly. I think COD Classic made a much better effort of it.