Predictions 4 the SAN GIRO !

Fergie1873

Prediction:

The disabled section of the Rangers support placed at the very front of the stand will miss a large proportion of the game due to some reason that causes the stewards and police to come running out of hiding and stand shoulder to shoulder along the entire length of our allocation for every corner given at our section.

Even though we have no history of throwing coins, lighters, mobile phones or even jumping from the stands at the slightest hint that things are going against us, we are treated like the troublemakers.

Prediction:

The disabled section of the Rangers support placed at the very front of the stand will miss a large proportion of the game due to some reason that causes the stewards and police to come running out of hiding and stand shoulder to shoulder along the entire length of our allocation for every corner given at our section.

Even though we have no history of throwing coins, lighters, mobile phones or even jumping from the stands at the slightest hint that things are going against us, we are treated like the troublemakers.

Nae messing about.

Nae messing about.

It is despicable though, the very folk that can do absolutely nothing about their position in the ground are treated like shite by the authorities to a level which is disgusting, even if it is an order from the home club, the guys that know only a small percentage of the paying public at that particular game actually contribute towards their wages should employ some sort of common sense.

Why should Rangers fans, disabled or not, (but the fact is, this is where they are placed) be deprived of a view because of the actions of the mhanky mob?

It doesn't happen at any other corner of the ground. WHY?

It is despicable though, the very folk that can do absolutely nothing about their position in the ground are treated like shite by the authorities to a level which is disgusting, even if it is an order from the home club, the guys that know only a small percentage of the paying public at that particular game actually contribute towards their wages should employ some sort of common sense.

Why should Rangers fans, disabled or not, (but the fact is, this is where they are placed) be deprived of a view because of the actions of the mhanky mob?

It doesn't happen at any other corner of the ground. WHY?

I agree with you.

It's not just the disabled, I make a point of going down the front and the amount of set pieces and corners I miss with the Hitler Youth at the front is unreal.

both undefeated but looking at each squad, and the games, we have the stronger squad. We have also had the harder games out of them. But we are away. No doubt we will, (since jelavic is out) play with a 4-5-1 formation, if not the CL 5-4-1 and have miller upfront alone, so we could sneek it with a goal, but i dont see this to be a high scoring 4-2 or anything of the sort.

I dont care to be honest if its an own goal, aslong as we beat the shower of cunts, thats all i care about

I think it's got a draw written all over it.

tbh mate, I know where your coming from. A draw would suit us more. Just can't see it though. After we hump 'Well, our lads are sky high and will run all over these b*stards. I honestly see a comprehensive win for us. A draw might be 'ok', but surely Walter and co want to hump them as much as we do?

No matter.. Already feel nervous... Honest prediction is 2-0 Rangers. (tu):21:

tbh mate, I know where your coming from. A draw would suit us more. Just can't see it though. After we hump 'Well, our lads are sky high and will run all over these b*stards. I honestly see a comprehensive win for us. A draw might be 'ok', but surely Walter and co want to hump them as much as we do?

No matter.. Already feel nervous... Honest prediction is 2-0 Rangers. (tu):21:

Your right mate.

I agree. I'd actually take a draw without sounding negative (the badge thumpers are fuming at the mouth on here) but seriously, I would.

It's more of a blow to them, but I'd rather win (obviously) (tu)

Hoping the T*rrier cunts go 1-0 up, hopefully by samaras, who then kisses the celtic badge and points at us.

1-0 Celtic at half time. 2nd half, first 25 minutes they are all over us. Shagger pulls off the save of the season from a gary hooper shot.

Then, with 70 minutes on the clock, Lee the legend, thunderbolts a shot into the top left corner of the net and its 1-1.

90 minutes on the clock and celtic have a corner, off the bar from samaras, Davis to weiss to naismith to Miller , 2-1.

Miller then celebrates by thumping then kissing the Rangers badge.

Goodnight vienna.

Hoping the T*rrier cunts go 1-0 up, hopefully by samaras, who then kisses the celtic badge and points at us.1-0 Celtic at half time. 2nd half, first 25 minutes they are all over us. Shagger pulls off the save of the season from a gary hooper shot.Then, with 70 minutes on the clock, Lee the legend, thunderbolts a shot into the top left corner of the net and its 1-1.90 minutes on the clock and celtic have a corner, off the bar from samaras, Davis to weiss to naismith to Miller , 2-1.Miller then celebrates by thumping then kissing the Rangers badge.Goodnight vienna.

You are very precise in what you want

would be happy enough with a draw as they must have a run of dodgy away games coming up soon. They have not had one hard game away from home so far this season yet and have struggled in the few away games i have seen them in. I can see a win for us though and hopefully by 2 goals or more. ideally being at least 2 up in the last few minutes would be perfect. dont think i can handle another late goal this season especially if its against them although if we need it then so be it.

Put it this way i wont be happy if we win 5-0 needs to be 8 or 9 :D:craphead:

2 rite !!! am gonna hav 2 no go 2 sleep 4 2 days that weekend 2 c that game n av got a ticket 4 it!!! ( Cause a work nite shift n a don`t go 2 sleep nearly every weeekend 2 watch the gers, so wits changed ! )