Predictions 4 the SAN GIRO !

Fergie1873

Rangers - 2

Scum - 1

.....and I hope we get the winner, 5 mins in to 4 mins added time, with the play CLEARLY offside....but it stands anyhow! Just tae watch the tattie munchers heeds explode!!! :lol:

or a nice 5-0 drubbing would be fantastic also!!! :)

If we cant match them up 442 and beat them then we have problems. We shouldnt need to play 451 against anyone in this league, its not Europe, there is no creme de la creme, this mob are very poor. Even some fans wanting 541, are they nuts?

442 attack them and we will win, 451, hope for a tight display and invite pressure, we may lose.

Forster, Majstorovic, Loovens, Cha and their left back, absolutely hopeless!

From 1 to 11 we are better in every position.

Play 442 - Rangers to win 3-1

Play 451 - Rangers to lose 2-0

Play 541 - Rangers to lose 1-0

*tin hat and steel toe cap boots on*

If we cant match them up 442 and beat them then we have problems. We shouldnt need to play 451 against anyone in this league, its not Europe, there is no creme de la creme, this mob are very poor. Even some fans wanting 541, are they nuts?

442 attack them and we will win, 451, hope for a tight display and invite pressure, we may lose.

Forster, Majstorovic, Loovens, Cha and their left back, absolutely hopeless!

From 1 to 11 we are better in every position.

Play 442 - Rangers to win 3-1

Play 451 - Rangers to lose 2-0

Play 541 - Rangers to lose 1-0

*tin hat and steel toe cap boots on*

What makes you think they are better than man utd? If man u can't score against a 5-4-1, what chance have that shower of shite got?

What makes you think they are better than man utd? If man u can't score against a 5-4-1, what chance have that shower of shite got?

SPL games are different from European games, this is a derby, its not Man U, Celtic will be fired up alot more than Man U, they will have wave upon wave of attack, unlike Man U, our defense will hold out for so long then could possibly give. Its just my opinion. Parkhead is a very hard place to go, even when Celtic are so poor, i think Lennon will have his players fired up more than Walter will have ours fired up, its just his nature, its venomous, they get a freekick anywhere just ourside the box they have 2 players who can score from dead balls in Maloney and Ki, Loovens while shite on the deck can score goals in the air, they dive, they cheat, they will have chances, Samaras is hopeless but always turns up against us, its strange because while i agree they are nothing like Man U this will be an even harder game, Man U were terrible against us, we should have won down there and if it wasnt for poor play in the final third, we may have.

Our only way to beat this mob is to attack them, they dont defend well, their keeper and defence have ONLY been tested in Europe and both collapsed, playing us wont be like playing a Motherwell or Inverness, we will want to score and are able to score against them.

I think walter is going to pull a fast one on wee lemon.

With everybody expecting a European formation from the rangers I can honestly see us 442 with weiss playing as well. with the turnover in the bheasts playing squad they have very little experience of an old firm game in their lineup therefore in my opinion don't command any respect so if we go for them they won't know what's hit them

imho if we are to get anything from this game our defence needs to tighten up . Some of the goals we have lost in the league have been poor, I know they have had an easier run of games than us but they have only conceeded 2 goals I think . Both teams are good at going forward aswell .

If we are really up for it then I think it will be 3-1 to us , if not it will be 1-1 or 2-1 them

Hoping the T*rrier cunts go 1-0 up, hopefully by samaras, who then kisses the celtic badge and points at us.

1-0 Celtic at half time. 2nd half, first 25 minutes they are all over us. Shagger pulls off the save of the season from a gary hooper shot.

Then, with 70 minutes on the clock, Lee the legend, thunderbolts a shot into the top left corner of the net and its 1-1.

90 minutes on the clock and celtic have a corner, off the bar from samaras, Davis to weiss to naismith to Miller , 2-1.

Miller then celebrates by thumping then kissing the Rangers badge.

Goodnight vienna.

Sounds like a plan.

imho if we are to get anything from this game our defence needs to tighten up . Some of the goals we have lost in the league have been poor, I know they have had an easier run of games than us but they have only conceeded 2 goals I think . Both teams are good at going forward aswell .

If we are really up for it then I think it will be 3-1 to us , if not it will be 1-1 or 2-1 them

They've conceeded 3 in their last 3 games. Not wanting to sound picky, just saying.

Experience of O.F games will be the difference here.

We have a back to back championship winning side,with a winning mentality and a determination to GIRFUY those mhanky bastards.

They have a host of wet round the ears foreigners thinking about thier next boot deal and when they are going to get out of that shitehole to participate in the asia cup for a few weeks.

We will get fucked in aboot them and they wont know wit the fuck is happening.

1-3 to us :uk:

On present form and assuming there are no more injuries then Smith will as usual go for caution with a 4-5-1 line up.

They will be all over us in the first 20 mins and we will hardly be in the game defending for our lives.

It will get to half time either 0-0 or 1-0 to them as a result.

It will be the same for the 2nd half and only when it reaches the last 20 minutes or so will he think about opening up and having a go.

I do not expect to see Weiss start the game and being brutally honest i cannot see a win either.

At best a 1-1 draw.