SFA

scottyboyblue

Can anyone explain to me why Rangers have not said one word about shagger getting banned, their silence is deafening, unless of course they agree with it, i can understand them not appealing cause he could end up banned for the old firm game, but surely they could officially register their disgust and unhappiness at the decision

Maybe because they can have no complaint with the one match ban. I know I don't.

However, they should say something about double standards and hypocrisy and point out the murder the tims get away with in incidents.

shouldnt mention no one else apart from rangers, is about us and no one else, we dont wanna look all greeting faced talking about the scum and point scoring, we as a club should be above that

shouldnt mention no one else apart from rangers, is about us and no one else, we dont wanna look all greeting faced talking about the scum and point scoring, we as a club should be above that

That's upto you, but it's not about point scoring or being greetin' faced it's about treating us the same as the rest. That's not so much to ask.

That's upto you, but it's not about point scoring or being greetin' faced it's about treating us the same as the rest. That's not so much to ask.

must be me then, just dont think it would look good to have walter on telly going on about the filth and what they gat away with, walter has class unlike many a pundit or reporter

must be me then, just dont think it would look good to have walter on telly going on about the filth and what they gat away with, walter has class unlike many a pundit or reporter

Nah it's not just you. I understand your point of view and for years I always agreed and felt the same but it get's us nowhere.

Fair do's people in the press always comment on Walter Smith and his dignity, but that's no use to me, a fan, or Rangers FC when it comes to getting treated fairly.

Maybe because they can have no complaint with the one match ban. I know I don't.

However, they should say something about double standards and hypocrisy and point out the murder the tims get away with in incidents.

its not so much as double standards mate

its the piss poor refs that book the tims on field, so nothing can be done afterwards

whereas the refs dont do anything about our guys

the SFA are blameless in this affair, its dallas and the refs that need a good fucking seeing too

its not so much as double standards mate

its the piss poor refs that book the tims on field, so nothing can be done afterwards

whereas the refs dont do anything about our guys

the SFA are blameless in this affair, its dallas and the refs that need a good fucking seeing too

Did Scott Brown and/or Stokes get booked for their challenges at Rugby Park a couple of weeks ago? or the McCulloch stamp at Pittodrie? that's when the SFA do have a case to answer imo mate.

Did Scott Brown and/or Stokes get booked for their challenges at Rugby Park a couple of weeks ago? or the McCulloch stamp at Pittodrie? that's when the SFA do have a case to answer imo mate.

sure brown and stokes did

mccullochs stamp wasnt i agree

but i think the refs should be getting it more in the neck the now rather than the SFA

If Brown and Stokes were booked then I have absolutely no problem and stand corrected. Rules is rules and that (coupled with Black's challenge) are a couple of instances where we have lost out a little. That's the way it goes.

Ki sueng Yongs assault has been brushed under, even Lemon said it was a straight red.

Stokes was booked, that why he cant be done again.

Refs have the rules in the palm of their hands, they can book players knowing the beaks cant hammer them more and they can deliberatly miss incidents, knowing fine well, the player will get banned by video review panel.

Extremely poor and unfair rules which need changed.