Chris Maguire's Goal

andymc10

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there, seen it live, he has fantastic, great wee player, some prospect!

Pity he hates us so much.

Muff, Sigurdson put on one of the very best displays i have ever seen from a football player, he is going to be world class. A match winner, a class act and a huge big strong fit lad.

Was there, seen it live, he has fantastic, great wee player, some prospect!

Pity he hates us so much.

Muff, Sigurdson put on one of the very best displays i have ever seen from a football player, he is going to be world class. A match winner, a class act and a huge big strong fit lad.

Some prospect? He couldn't even get a game for Aberdeen last season. He'll have your bog standard SPL career.

Some prospect? He couldn't even get a game for Aberdeen last season. He'll have your bog standard SPL career.

And why couldnt he get a game? Im sure it was more to do with his off field craziness rather than what he could do on the park. Hes young, maybe immature a bit and a tad crazy! Anyone who doesnt see that this kid has ability is kidding themselves on and are not willing to part with their blue tinted spectacles! He done pretty well with Killie too, maybe didnt bang in 60 goals in the last part of the season but anytime i saw him he played very well.

Chris Maguire is a wee cracker, he has the potential to be a right good player for a much bigger club than Aberdeen. I for one, wouldnt mind him being at Rangers. He certainly has the bottle and arrogance for it.

Hes got that swagger about him where he likes to shoot on sight, he has a good touch, for a wee laddy he can hold the ball up, he loves running at defenders and his work rate is great. He was a standout last night and has been any other time ive seen him. Scored against us one more than 1 occassion too, and still hes so young.

Yes he hates us, but lets rise above that and be honest with ourselves.

To be fair I honestly think Maguire is no were near as good a player as Jamie Murphy or David Goodwilie. Nothing special at all.

Infact I have never seen or heard anyone praise him as much as you. Actually I have never heard anyone praise him.

To be fair I honestly think Maguire is no were near as good a player as Jamie Murphy or David Goodwilie. Nothing special at all.

Infact I have never seen or heard anyone praise him as much as you. Actually I have never heard anyone praise him.

I just see something in him, maybe something that others dont. I rate him.

But then again i rate Charlie Adam, Whittaker and Kyle Lafferty, as fairly decent football players, so take from that what you will!

Maguire is much better than Murphy and i think, thinking about it, hes probably better than Goodwillie, maybe. I would like to see both together, with the right service from midfield, maybe Murphy playing behind them? And Fleck, Ness and Hutton behind them 3?

I actually dont have an opinion on him off the park, he claims he was hacked on bebo and why would I not believe him? Just don't think hes a good player.

Because he is a little shitbag! Obviously after the outcry and the fact his career could have ended up fucked he was never going to admit it.

Its easy to do shit on the net(within reason) then claim that they had been hacked. If you found your missus had been private mailing a guy saying how she wants to be fucked by him and she told you she had her account hacked would you beleive it?

Because he is a little shitbag! Obviously after the outcry and the fact his career could have ended up fucked he was never going to admit it.

Its easy to do shit on the net(within reason) then claim that they had been hacked. If you found your missus had been private mailing a guy saying how she wants to be fucked by him and she told you she had her account hacked would you believe it?

Thats not a fact, hes on the right side of the fence. However, if it was on the other foot and he was a Rangers man, spouting bile about the pope, then, yes it would be a fact, but the tims have the freedom to do, say and sing what they want.