Steven Davis

I don't think anyone's saying he's actually worth 10 million, personally speaking I was saying it would take 10 million for me to sell him.

I reckon he's rated at about 5-6, at a guess, but what's the point selling because we would struggle to bring in someone that can have the same impact so it would take about 10 to tempt me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He's clearly worth more than £30mil plus Ireland, cause he's better than Milner.

That £30 million included the price of Ireland :pipe:

But I agree with the point you're making.

Playing in a football backwater every week will not have increased his value estimation by any EPL team that may be interested.What he is worth to us would bear no relation to what another club would be willing to bid: £3 million at best.

FFS, it may be a footballing backwater as you call it, however AH £9 million pound. Davis before Fulham was exceptional most times he played for Villa. There was also talk of a move to Man ure, before he want off the boil. He has now proved it at European and International level, but aye 3 million your right there

I don't see how is value would have increased in the eyes of BPL managers (assuming that would be the market) since he joined us from Fulham. An inconsistent player who never set the league alight the last time he was there. I think we'd do well to get our 3.5 million back.

Some people need to calm down a bit.

There were no takers when he was leaving Fulham, when it would have been known what he could do. Playing in the SPL will not have trebled his worth, especially with his lack of consistency. A fantastic season last year, but hasn't kicked a ball so far.

Dont post in them.

So we should just clog up the boards with pointless hypothetical threads about what all our players might be worth then? What next? What colour curtains do you think Steve Davis has in his living room and do they clash with his sofa?