Allan McGregor: "I've maybe played like that once before"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon is still better IMO, but Scotland are fortunate to be able to call on 2 keepers of their calibre, I know they'd both get in the England team to be honest.

why's that.?? because you support Sunderland.?

i can't really tell who is better, i think the both of them are the same.

That Bremen save was the best save I've ever seen.

We were getting pounded that night and if that'd gone in they'd have gone on to win I think.

Everyone watching that thought it was a goal as soon as the ball was played across.

Exactly, so in the end they were saves he should have been making anyway.

the one from silva wasn't straight at him,the one from villa from about 6 yrds wasn't straight at him.

they are just 2 i can think of that weren't straight at him.

if pat nevin, says McGregor was man of the match, he must have did someting good.

the one from silva wasn't straight at him,the one from villa from about 6 yrds wasn't straight at him.

they are just 2 i can think of that weren't straight at him.

if pat nevin, says McGregor was man of the macth, he must have did someting good.

He did what? thats the celtic minded knives out for him!! Very surpised at Patrick although it would have been very hard for even the most bigoted tim to vote for a non Rangers player!

He is a great keeper and in my opinion is better than Craig Gordon. His distribution has vastly improved as well and he starts a lot of good attacks with getting rid of the ball extremely early. wouldnt say he is up to Gorams standards yet but he is not far off Klos and hopefully we can hold onto him for a while longer. if he goes and hopefully thats a big if then we should be looking at the 9 or 10 million bracket for him. If Craig Gordon is worth 9 million then surely McGregor is worth the same. not sure how long his contract has left to run though but hes only 27 or something which is relatively young for a keeper.

He is a great keeper and in my opinion is better than Craig Gordon. His distribution has vastly improved as well and he starts a lot of good attacks with getting rid of the ball extremely early. wouldnt say he is up to Gorams standards yet but he is not far off Klos and hopefully we can hold onto him for a while longer. if he goes and hopefully thats a big if then we should be looking at the 9 or 10 million bracket for him. If Craig Gordon is worth 9 million then surely McGregor is worth the same. not sure how long his contract has left to run though but hes only 27 or something which is relatively young for a keeper.

(tu) McGregor is a year older than gordon,McGregor is 28,and Gordon is 27.

Gordon is probally more steady and better than coming out for shots but couldn't make many of the saves McGregor can, occasionally coming out for corners I worry about McGregor but he handled everything that came at him tonight and few keepers would have faired better than he did tonight.

Gordon is still better IMO, but Scotland are fortunate to be able to call on 2 keepers of their calibre, I know they'd both get in the England team to be honest.

Eh hemmmm - Alexander? ;-)

I'd say 3 keepers. I think Alexander over the last 2 and a half years has given McGregor a serious run for his money too and if touch wood Greegsy and Gordon were both injured, I'd be more than happy to have Alexander between the sticks for Scotland.

:-)

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

You can't really comment on whether he's the best in Europe atm, unless you follow all the leagues closely.