McCulloch an injury doubt for Motherwell

Poetry_In_Blue

Lee McCulloch is an injury doubt for this weekend's match against Motherwell, and until the injury is fully assessed it's not clear whether or not he'll be available for Valencia or Celtic next week.

This is a recurrence of the injury which kept him out of the Hearts match in our last game.

Hope it isn't a serious issue, and even if the Motherwell match is missed, then have him available for Valencia and Celtic.

LEE McCULLOCH could be an injury doubt for Rangers whey they restart the SPL campaign against Motherwell on Saturday after coming off in Scotland's heart-breaking defeat to Spain.

The midfield star had to be substituted at half-time and was replaced by former Ranger Charlie Adam as a result of a groin problem.

He will now report to Murray Park for an assessment of the problem but his situation will be a worry to Walter Smith as Rangers have a massive week coming up with a Champions League clash against Valencia and the Old Firm derby following the Motherwell game.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20101013/lee-scare-for-gers_2254024_2182574

Dissappointed in Lee McCulloch and Craig Levein. He wasn't fit, I said so before the Scotland game. He played with an injury that he had been carrying for a few weeks, and it showed. He was chasing shadow's and struggled, and as a result, had to come off at half time.

Lee McCulloch should not be risking himself when we have some very big and important games coming up!

Fucking internationals costing us again.

McCulloch could have declared himself unfit, he chose to play!

Darren Fletcher should have played the holding role with Charlie Adam in the centre.

McCulloch could have declared himself unfit, he chose to play!

Darren Fletcher should have played the holding role with Charlie Adam in the centre.

McCulloch would probably declare himself fit if he was on crutches which I accept is his fault,but if you can see he's unfit surely that tit Levein can see the same and take the decision out his hands.

International football pisses me off due to the risk to our players

Muff now has to justify his own posts as everyone is to scared to say they agree after the Posters You Dislike thread :craphead:

Back on topic. Ffs Scotland!

I don't pay much attention to the off topic so I don't know what you are on about?

McCulloch was missed big time against Hearts, especially in the first half. Edu is not good enough to be the only non-offensive player in a midfield 4

I'd disagree, if it wasn't for the Jambo's keeper it would have been about 8-3.

I thought we played pretty well. And we shouldn't need a defensive player at home to Motherwell. I agree that we don't have another holding player outwith big Lee though, because Edu certainly isn't an out and out defensive midfielder.

McCulloch was missed big time against Hearts, especially in the first half. Edu is not good enough to be the only non-offensive player in a midfield 4

Exactly Edu still looks lost in midfield, McCulloch brings the best out of Davis.

I'd disagree, if it wasn't for the Jambo's keeper it would have been about 8-3.

I thought we played pretty well. And we shouldn't need a defensive player at home to Motherwell. I agree that we don't have another holding player outwith big Lee though, because Edu certainly isn't an out and out defensive midfielder.

It's weird, as i was desperate to see Davis + AN Other in central midfield, but i now think that our midfield is a lot weaker with Davis playing centrally. Not weaker from a creative sense but weaker defensively and weaker in terms of tackling. With Jelavic out, i wouldn't mind us playing 4-3-3 with Davis, Edu, McCulloch centrally, Weiss left, Naismith right, and Miller up front

For the Motherwell game I'm not too bothered, annoyed that he played last night in the first place if he wasn't 100%.

This weekend Edu should do fine and if there are any adverse issues from his games for America then we have young Hutton who I think will cope just fine.

I'd like to see Vladimir Weiss on the right, afterall, he is a right winger. This having to stop and cut back onto his right foot is on use, he can barerly kick a ball with his left.

Maybe too much to ask for tho :unsure:

There's a thread in the OT about posters you like or dislike.

A lot of people have said they dislike the people that always agree with Muff.

I do agree about Weiss though, he needs to be put on the right. Naisy looked great when he was on the left hand side in parts against Bursa so i think we should give him a run there.

Well they are wrong, because I am always right, and so are the people that share the same opinions as myself. Those who don't, don't matter ;)