Did everybody get their Piggery tickets the day?

GOAT

Fairplay to use, i got the shit ripped out me today.

but on the brightside i actually managed to get 2 tickets later on so it made up for it.

(tu) did u get them off someone on here.? The only reason i would be able to get one is by joining a bus,but no got the money for that anymore.

plus the ticket price for there game has went up.

I've still got fuck all. I'll be raging if I phone them tomorrow and they tell me some bad news. Infact, I'll be right down there to kick them in the baws.

The last time I had a Celtic ticket go missing in the post (that I paid recorded delivery for) all they done was refund me. Apparently Celtic don't issue reprints.

Someone said the other week they got a reprint, though. So who knows?

However what my gripe was that I send stuff away in the post a few times a week because of my job and I know fine well that anything I send that special delivery(the £4.90 option, not the 90p recorded delivery), if it gets lost in the post you can claim for upto £300 or something.

I've had to claim a couple of times before. So when Rangers claim Royal Mail (and say the face value of the ticket at the time was £30 odd quid for example) do Rangers pocket the other £270? :rolleyes:

Someone at the ticket office is getting a boot in the balls, apparently it was a misprint and im getting the next game rather than this one i am fucking raging with these bastards.

Someone at the ticket office is getting a boot in the balls, apparently it was a misprint and im getting the next game rather than this one i am fucking raging with these bastards.

PM the poster Harry Callahan, he has 5 spare for this game.................. :lol: