Another Sheep At IT..

djbroxybear

Dirty bastards should be brought to task, it's a breeding ground for hate up there.

Dean Jarvis is well known to many over in Londonderry.

It's Nicky Low who should be thankful the spotlight hasn't fallen on him after his bigoted comments.

Oops wait a minute Nicky Low will be in the spotlight very shortly

These animals are allowed to do whatever they want in this country that they hate so much. Makes me sick actually.

What do you expect from a pig but a grunt? I see the wee reptile is a Norn Iron internationalist at a youth level, to be honest I do have a problem with hate mongers like that representing a country they hate. How can they play for the shirt, imo they just play for themselves. For years i never missed a Norn Iron game, but frankly in the last 6-7 years or so I have lost interest in international football.I still want NI to win, but I dont bother to go. Partly to do with the pc brigade and the green and white army that start to get on like the tartan army :anguish:, also call me a cynic but I cannot believe that people like mccourt, mcginn and the likes of that aberdeen/ londonderry turd honestly give a fuck about the country they most like dont recognise. Rant over :uk:

Thats like not accepting 1p change, or seeing a penny lying on the ground and not picking it up!

Every penny counts and every dig by a fenian ned as you put it, mounts up to a whole load of anti-protestant hatred!

Did the wee knob even mention religion?

Lifes to short to be offended by a little fenian no mark from the bogside.