Adam better than any of the Spain midfield?

Boab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont start another Adam thread you'll have the usual suspects bumping their gums :rolleyes:

I dislike him, too, don't worry.

I don't the thread is a dislike of him anyway, more a realisation of the great opinions of the Dundee Utd Manager and Scotland assistant Manager!

Charlie Adam has turned into an amazing player but you'll get of people on here rambling about how it was right to sell him and he wasn't cutting it at the time, instead of admiring his incredible progress since leaving.

I dislike him, too, don't worry.

I don't the thread is a dislike of him anyway, more a realisation of the great opinions of the Dundee Utd Manager and Scotland assistant Manager!

i dont dislike him , he is a good lad , just had the wrong friends around him when he was here imo .

and the less i say about the Scotland assistant the better ...

i dont dislike him , he is a good lad , just had the wrong friends around him when he was here imo .

and the less i say about the Scotland assistant the better ...

Fair enough, disagree though (tu)

If Adam's passing is that good Peter then why has numbnuts Brown been keeping him out the side, Brown is fucking woeful. Adam proved his passing skills when he came on, and we all know of his goal threat. He's done well since he left Rangers, but I wasn't sad when he left and that hasn't changed. Well done to him all the same.

Houston is a boaby, I'm sure it was a joke, Xabi Alonso was :drool:

Adam is a fantastic passer of the ball, but compared to Alonso he's not in the same league.

He is, and he's genuinely two footed, which is a rarity.

If he's been really disciplined he may well have become a Rangers legend.

But remember how frustrating it could be watching him play? No pace at all.

That free kick against the taigs though, that was a special moment.

Fair enough he can zing the ball about as well as any other, but in pressure situations outside oppositions box with players closing you down can he split open a defence as well as Iniesta, Xavi or Alonso? I think not.

Adam should have started ahead of McCulloch, but Levein is too thick to realise this. Instead, an injured McCulloch stated that he was fit, chased shadows and came off with an injury at half-time.

Adam had a good 2nd half.

Levein is too thick to realise this.

I always felt Levein was a bad appointment, nothing he has done in the job has changed my opinion.

The gritty performance on Wednesday was because of the number of Rangers (and ex Rangers) players there....