Adam better than any of the Spain midfield?

Boab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is, and he's genuinely two footed, which is a rarity.

If he's been really disciplined he may well have become a Rangers legend.

But remember how frustrating it could be watching him play? No pace at all.

That free kick against the taigs though, that was a special moment.

No word can describe how awesome that was :crywank:

Its a year til our next game in qualifying. We've got the keltic cup thing in February.

I was wondering what was happening, and thought it was strange when they said we hadn't got a game until next year. Who we got first in the Keltic cup?

Hopefully the likes of Bannan, Fleck, Wilson and Forrest start to get integrated into the full squad set up, instead of the old guard.

Its a year til our next game in qualifying. We've got the keltic cup thing in February.

What is the that cup?

I thought there was no more Scotland until next September :unsure:

Houston is a boaby, I'm sure it was a joke

He's on crack

From the article:

"When you ally that with the experience of Stephen McManus, who I thought magnificent, I think the future is bright for the international team.

"The sooner people realise that the better."

A draw with nowhereania, a 7th min extra time win against the michty leichensteiners, shamed in Prague and defeated by Spain. And Adam is as good as anybody in the Spanish midfield.

And there was me thinking Levein was the mentalist in the management <cr>

Charlie Adam has turned into an amazing player but you'll get of people on here rambling about how it was right to sell him and he wasn't cutting it at the time, instead of admiring his incredible progress since leaving.

Everyone knows this,but he would still be the same old charlie adam for us if he still played here. even though he's playing in the EPL,he still isn't expected to play the way he was at us,and he couldn't do it.

Charlie Adam has turned into an amazing player but you'll get of people on here rambling about how it was right to sell him and he wasn't cutting it at the time, instead of admiring his incredible progress since leaving.

I know, it's extremely tiring.

The self-appointed football experts on here who refuse to admit they got it wrong with Adam.

I know, it's extremely tiring.

The self-appointed football experts on here who refuse to admit they got it wrong with Adam.

Exactly, I agree with the points people continually make about why we were right to sell him, but equally I think there are strong arguments suggesting letting him go might have been a mistake.

It's comparable to when Man Utd let Pique go because he wasn't performing consistently fot them at the time, but should they have held onto him for longer?

Obviously not directly comparable because of our finanical constraints but the principle is similar.

Why would you want to reinvent history to make Charlie Adam sound good with us?

He wasn't anywhere near good enough when he was at Rangers. Why? I have no idea. Is it another case of 'In Walter We Trust...But Only When It Suits Us...?'

He wasn't anywhere near good enough when he was at Rangers. Why? I have no idea. Is it another case of 'In Walter We Trust...But Only When It Suits Us...?'

(tu)

He was pish with us and rightfully went.

He was overweight and couldn't handle the pressure so we sold him and it was a good deal we got on him considering how poor he was.

adam is pish 45 good minuetes dont put you on a par with the best in the world would rather big lee anyday

He was pish for us, no doubt, but you can't deny he's doing better than anybody expected with "the big boys" down south.

He was good for us and I distinctly remember starting threads saying so at the time.

The abuse he got peaked during the Quadrangle year yet, when he played, he was consistently our most dangerous and creative player.

Mate, I started a thread when he signed a four year deal at the peak of his form for us, saying that it was the best move we'd made for years.

Fans react to form, and sadly signing that deal was the worst thing that happened to him as he quickly slipped into a comfort zone, which affected his shape and form.

Him moving was the best thing for all parties. We haven't exactly missed him.