Should I bet on my own team?

Rangerslee

Do you bet on Rangers  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think betting against Rangers is OK?

• Yes
    • No

I am in a predicament, I have recently started to gamble a little and looking at some tips on fightingtips.co.uk make me want to back Rangers for this week, but if they lose then its double the pain, would it be better to bet on Motherwell so if we do get a result then i am happy and if they lose it softens the blow. Please help :S

Any other bettign suggestions welcome

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in a predicament, I have recently started to gamble a little and looking at some tips on fightingtips.co.uk make me want to back Rangers for this week, but if they lose then its double the pain, would it be better to bet on Motherwell so if we do get a result then i am happy and if they lose it softens the blow. Please help :S

Aye bet on Motherwell ya sack.

There are around 100 games in Britain bet on 99 of them if you dont wana bet on Rangers.

I do want to bet on them, just not sure whether my heart will get in the way of my head

Rangers are 4/11 and for you to win £4 you need to put on 11. Its not worth it and you obviously dont have a scoobie about betting, so dont do it at all

I've only once bet on Rangers, 16/1 against Man U at Old Trafford. I normally would never bet on them, I hate Rangers losing enough without losing money as well!

I have backed us once too mate £10 Rangers to win on pk's vs Fiorentina and a 5er on Novo and 1-0.

But betting Rangers in domestic games is pointless. @ 4/11 unless your putting on 11 grand its not worth it

Well maybe not 11 grand but about a grand would probably be right. I am early in my betting career but have made money from poker and think betting is the way forward, so a grand on rangers would return me about £360 which isn't bad for a days work. They just seem such good odds for the form that Rangers are in.

we are favourites so kinda wont make sence unless its an accumalator, even then its betting so there always a risk, but shouldnt bet against us imo, although if we did but wont get beat you have some cashish to ease the pain in the bar

we are favourites so kinda wont make sence unless its an accumalator, even then its betting so there always a risk, but shouldnt bet against us imo, although if we did but wont get beat you have some cashish to ease the pain in the bar

Does the money ever ease the pain of a Rangers defeat?

Does the money ever ease the pain of a Rangers defeat?

No it doesn't but Rangers seem like the value bet this weekend, so I could back them big and take my winnings or just put a bit on Motherwell and try and find a better value bet, just in case they lose/draw.

No it doesn't but Rangers seem like the value bet this weekend, so I could back them big and take my winnings or just put a bit on Motherwell and try and find a better value bet, just in case they lose/draw.

4/11 = value?

You obviously dont need money if 4/11 is value to you ffs