Rooney to go the Beckham- Stam route?

pcbear

fergie says he got a gammy ankle which we all knew he had some trouble, rooney says he has been training for weeks and is fit, news think there is a rift or summit, but you can be fit while carrying an injury, mountain - mole hill

Exactly, people are acting as if a top player has never had a bad run of form before.

He looks totally woeful at the minute and ever since the back end of last season world cup included, an on form Rooney is a huge plus to any team, he has been a passenger for the last 6 months and maybe the forseeable, if he was sparkling in training he would be in the side, simple imo.

It's an odd one.

Surely even if Sir Alex was mistaken, you'd be a bit more discreet to the press. Rather than 'there's been nothing wrong with my ankle all season' and making him look like a fool.

He does have previous right enough. He was very disrespectful to Moyes when he was working his ticket at Everton.

There's no way Rooney will ever go to Real Madrid. There's a better chance that Ronaldo will return to Old Trafford, which I think could happen eventually.

Would be hilarious to hear him speak Spanish mind you. :lol:

There's no way Rooney will ever go to Real Madrid. There's a better chance that Ronaldo will return to Old Trafford, which I think could happen eventually.

Would be hilarious to hear him speak Spanish mind you. :lol:

He's still struggling with English nevermind Spanish.