Can't believe this is 2 years ago

H72

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-hiAyFFIA&feature=related

What a goal from Pedro. He was an outstanding player during his time here. An absolute gentleman who rarely put a foot wrong and always gave his all. Then, we have Cousin. One player that I could never forgive after his headbutt in Florence, which could have stopped us from reaching Manchester. Although I was a big fan of Boyd, despite his work rate, it was Cousin's work rate that annoyed me the most. It was more the fact that he was a great player but he just didn't see the need to try and play at his best all the time ; then come the first Old Firm match of the 2008-09 season, he plays one of his best games for the club.

Remember going apeshit when it went 4-1. Should've stayed that way too, Nakamura dived an absolute topper for their free-kick.

Cousin was here for such a short amount of time, but will remember him for 4 things.

The goal in Lyon, the headbutt, his miss when he was one on one with keeper away to Motherwell and finally that game, he got sent off aswell as the goal.

That was an unbelievable game though, Mendes was just :crywank:

Wouldn't say Mendes was outstanding for us. In fact i'd actually say he turned out to be quite a disappointment. He was consistently posted missing away from home and his need to always try for the Hollywood pass was incredibly irritating. He and Barry couldn't play together at all.

Mendes was overrated, it was like he was playing in the SPL and thought that he didn't need to try, a few strikes from outside the 18 yard box seemed to get everyone off of his case, and the fact that he had previously played in the EPL.

Glad he went to be honest, only game I can remember him truly showing up in was against Sevilla, despite the defeat.

Mendes was overrated, it was like he was playing in the SPL and thought that he didn't need to try, a few strikes from outside the 18 yard box seemed to get everyone off of his case, and the fact that he had previously played in the EPL.

Glad he went to be honest, only game I can remember him truly showing up in was against Sevilla, despite the defeat.

The whole 'Pedro Mendes - my own personal Jesus' campaign on FF was positively cringeworthy. He started well and then faded......badly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-hiAyFFIA&feature=related

What a goal from Pedro. He was an outstanding player during his time here. An absolute gentleman who rarely put a foot wrong and always gave his all. Then, we have Cousin. One player that I could never forgive after his headbutt in Florence, which could have stopped us from reaching Manchester. Although I was a big fan of Boyd, despite his work rate, it was Cousin's work rate that annoyed me the most. It was more the fact that he was a great player but he just didn't see the need to try and play at his best all the time ; then come the first Old Firm match of the 2008-09 season, he plays one of his best games for the club.

Remember going apeshit when it went 4-1. Should've stayed that way too, Nakamura dived an absolute topper for their free-kick.

Was fuckin ragin when that prick dived, I had a tenner on Miller last scorer.

I still enjoyed the passing from Mendes. If we played him at the position he played for Portugal in the World Cup then we would see him at his best. We literally made him into an attacking midfielder which didn't help him at all.

Unbelievable day. Their final goal just sums that shower of shite up though. Diving wank stains :chopometer:

I'd say Mendes was over-rated for us. I'm not saying he was shit, but he must have been by far the best selling shirt name and most praised player we had at the time.