Tannoy annoucement

Ranjam1873

We have just had a new tannoy system installed at work. The guy fitting it came in to my office and asked if i could check if it was working in the workshop.Obviously i started whistling The Sash through the tannoy. Within minutes i had the fenian cow who works in HR down complaining because not only was it heard in the workshop but went through the whole building .It made my day. :crabflute:

We have just had a new tannoy system installed at work. The guy fitting it came in to my office and asked if i could check if it was working in the workshop.Obviously i started whistling The Sash through the tannoy. Within minutes i had the fenian cow who works in HR down complaining because not only was it heard in the workshop but went through the whole building .It made my day. crabflute.gif

Not really a band i like tbh

We have just had a new tannoy system installed at work. The guy fitting it came in to my office and asked if i could check if it was working in the workshop.Obviously i started whistling The Sash through the tannoy. Within minutes i had the fenian cow who works in HR down complaining because not only was it heard in the workshop but went through the whole building .It made my day. :crabflute:

:lol: