Davie Cooper Foundation collection tomorrow

Boab

GIVE FOR COOPS

Ally McCOIST last night urged the Rangers fans to enjoy a good bucket at the weekend.

Rangers Charity Foundation has allowed a bucket collection at Ibrox tomorrow in aid of the Davie Cooper Centre, an organisation that has now gained planning permission to build a park for special needs children named in honour of the Ibrox legend.

Ally said: "It's hard to believe Davie's been gone for 15 years but if anyone has to support such a worthwhile project named after him it must be me.

"It'll be a proud and happy day for me when I see the park for the children completed.

"Rangers against Motherwell is the perfect day to hold the collection because Davie was a massive figure at both clubs."

Hugh Keevins

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/10/15/mccoist-i-m-ready-for-rangers-job-but-walter-smith-s-enjoying-life-so-much-i-could-be-waiting-a-while-yet-86908-22635584/

how much did you donate, roughly mate ?

About the cost of a round of pints for the Rangers back four, roughly speaking :)

Not much, but as much as I can spare and more than I'd usually have on me to throw in a bucket at the match so every little helps (tu)

About the cost of a round of pints for the Rangers back four, roughly speaking :)

Not much, but as much as I can spare and more than I'd usually have on me to throw in a bucket at the match so every little helps (tu)

£10-12 :P

cheers mate, just didn't want to feel trampy when donating

Davie, Oh Davie Cooper, Oh Davie Cooper, On The Wing :praise: