Will we ever win the league at parkheed again?

bunter

I am actually gutted that i have never seen us win the league at the piggery and it now looks pretty ominous that it's never goin to happen. But if the fixtures were set after the split and it was goin to happen/clash do you think the assholes at the SFA would move it? They would probably only have six or seven days to change it or switch ties about. Even then this would fuck loads of people's travel plans so could they even do it?

FOOTBALL cop Kevin Smith last night told officials and fans that if there's an Old Firm title decider, they can police it themselves.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2008/03/22/police-chief-we-can-t-risk-having-old-firm-title-decider-86908-20358874/

SPL executive chairman Lex Gold said: "What we try to do with the last five fixtures is ensure that we don't have the title decider between the Old Firm and we have been successful in doing that in recent years.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/2009/03/17/no-last-day-title-decider-for-old-firm-insist-spl-86908-21204887/

There was a thread a while ago about the highlights of supporting Rangers. Thinking back, the day we won the league there, 3-0, will always live in my memory, despite the fact I had to be content with watching it on the TV. Their self implosion, TGFITW disgracing themselves yet again...what a day that was. When all said and done, that's all we have left; memories. I really hope the powers that be do not stop moments such as this happening again in the future.

But he said: "I rely on them to manage their fixtures. I appreciate that it is a difficult position but that does not mean it is impossible."

From the first article i posted if that's not pressure on the SPL not to schedule a title decider I don't know what is.

May be a long time if we ever do see one again.

It still amazes me that police, spl, tv cannot justify an old firm game at a more feasible time, far less a title decider, when both teams meet in cup finals, when there is major bragging rights at stake, there is nothing said or done.

The best teams in the country should meet at a time where there is maximum exposure, IMO of course.

It still amazes me that police, spl, tv cannot justify an old firm game at a more feasible time, far less a title decider, when both teams meet in cup finals, when there is major bragging rights at stake, there is nothing said or done.

The best teams in the country should meet at a time where there is maximum exposure, IMO of course.

would definitely help marketing!