Have you seen this?

G.E.C.

Do you think Chelsea need to come to Glasgow to meet the Mancs mate? They cross their path many times a season down south

Dont think they need to but think they might seen quite a few casuals from down south coming upp for old firm games think it was 2 seasons ago the cops cornered them in the swallow and stood there with a camera letting them out one by one so you never know some of the smaller firms might see this as a good way to have a pop at man u

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think they need to but think they might seen quite a few casuals from down south coming upp for old firm games think it was 2 seasons ago the cops cornered them in the swallow and stood there with a camera letting them out one by one so you never know some of the smaller firms might see this as a good way to have a pop at man u

No chance........they can do it far easier down South mate.

There’s a lot of myths about the Casual scene. I don’t mean this as a dig at you personally, but too many people believe the media, the movies and newspapers.

Don’t.........they are full of it. Celtic do have lads from Wrexham and Eire mobs come over for OF games, but TBH it was the 80’s since we had a any sort of serious challenge from them. There has been some good off’s like a few years ago down by the clyde side chasing them for 10 mins right up past the Clutha Vaults in St Enoch Squ with a few of them being badly injured.

The vast majority on here won’t have known about that till now.

Do you think Chelsea need to come to Glasgow to meet the Mancs mate? They cross their path many times a season down south

Did a few of them not come up to Ibrox for a game against the sheep-shaggers some years back (there was trouble in the stands that day)?

Did a few of them not come up to Ibrox for a game against the sheep-shaggers some years back (there was trouble in the stands that day)?

TBH there are a lot of Chelsea fans up for most games. It’s been like that way for decades. It’s nothing new. The press know this and when they need an angle to have a go at us they use the Chelsea connection.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TBH there are a lot of Chelsea fans up for most games. It’s been like that way for decades. It’s nothing new. The press know this and when they need an angle to have a go at us they use the Chelsea connection.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, well it's not likely that we'll get a fair deal from the press in any event so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Well its up to us to make sure they run all the way back down paisley road. Time to seperate the men from the boys. Im not a casuak but after witnessing what they bastards done last time i want to see them get kicked up and down paisley road west.

Cant blame them for wanting revenge, dont think Rangers fans will be up for it though as the home support are far different than those that travel to away games, Feyenoord fans wanted a scuffle and no one would take them on.

Well its up to us to make sure they run all the way back down paisley road. Time to seperate the men from the boys. Im not a casuak but after witnessing what they bastards done last time i want to see them get kicked up and down paisley road west.

Mate............be careful what you say as the cops and press will be watching the board ATM..........you don;t want the Cops turning up at your work with a screen shot and “inform” you that you will be getting watched on match day (tu)

Ive been going to ibrox for years,and never saw any fights,the only fights i have saw are aberdeen fans getting chucked out of ibrox and them fighting with each other. i wasn't at the man u game last time we played them at ibrox. was there anything in the paper about them fighting.

i saw it today and it says they caused riots,but thats the 1st time i have seen anything in the papers.

whats that supposed to mean.? i said why did the man u fans not do anything that night.?

why the "really".?

happy.gif

There was “incidents” down in Manc at the game a few weeks ago. In a nut shell. Man U didn’t want to know.

Could we not organise this differently this time.

Instead of these neandathal tossers kicking chunks out of each other and endagering the normal people. Could we not arrange their scuffle for after the game entertainment, they could go at it toe to toe, tooled up if reqd on the pitch.We could even sell tickets, the cash going towards club funds.

After the rammy Glasgows finest could pick up the survivors and put them away somewhere safe.

Cant blame them for wanting revenge, dont think Rangers fans will be up for it though as the home support are far different than those that travel to away games, Feyenoord fans wanted a scuffle and no one would take them on.

Is this the away game you mean?(Feyenoord) I seen plenty take hits at Ibrox and there were a group behind us in the Broomie Rear and they didn't get off lightly either although they were still game as fuck.