The ref finnie today?

King_gazza

I thought his performance was a joke today,one of the worst i've seen this season!

Obviously he needs to read the rules,when at the tail end of the 1st half 2 motherwell players went down and had to get treatment,but both never left the field of play!! Noticed this when naisy also got treatment.

Some of the other decisions he made today were shocking also ie booking edu for diving when he was clearly clipped?

Thoughts on his performance?

I have to say im shocked at this appointment today.

I dont say it much but there is a conspiracy within the referee appointment commitee, i cant go into details but its what im hearing.

Btw sasa for Bosnia again.

100% Innocent

I thought his performance was a joke today,one of the worst i've seen this season!

Obviously he needs to read the rules,when at the tail end of the 1st half 2 motherwell players went down and had to get treatment,but both never left the field of play!! Noticed this when naisy also got treatment.

Some of the other decisions he made today were shocking also ie booking edu for diving when he was clearly clipped?

Thoughts on his performance?

When more than one player from the same team require treatment, they don't need to leave the field of play.

When more than one player from the same team require treatment, they don't need to leave the field of play.

Ref was a fucking joker 2day

how about when Naismith went down injured got some treatment then jogs back into position

Just had 2 laugh and think who the fuck are these referees these days

TOSSER

Finnie? Who is he? Ive never heard of him, surely not ANOTHER tim ref?

Im sure he was down the barras b4 the game having a few was the jakey bastards

must have been brewing this tadger up for a while then let him loose 2day

AGAIN TOSSER

Ref was a fucking joker 2day

how about when Naismith went down injured got some treatment then jogs back into position

Just had 2 laugh and think who the fuck are these referees these days

TOSSER

Can't comment on Naismith as I never seen the game.

Stephen Finnie took me through my refereeing course. Obviously just had a bad day...will let him know how you feel about his performance today on Tuesday! :craphead:

Stephen Finnie took me through my refereeing course. Obviously just had a bad day...will let him know how you feel about his performance today on Tuesday! :craphead:

cheers mate sleep better tonight

Im sure it was the two fuds tryed 2 block the shot and ran into each other

well thats what it looked like from the enclosure lol

not seen any of the game bar the highlights of the goals here so canny comment on his performance/incidents overall.

and lets hope you post his reply to the critisism he is getting.i dunno if its warranted as i have not seen the game.but an ex championship took me through the refs course 20odd yrs ago and i have seen him ref at that level and now back in the local leagues and neither is anything to brag about.they may have reached that level but that does not make them infalable.i have two mates who at this time ref and line in the championship and one is great at the job the other has been fast tracked and is a mess.

The same tim refs who have officiated over the last 2 seasons? Some refs are tims but some are Rangers men

lol

You have to tell me who the Rangers supporting refs are, please.

If you dont think the officiating over the last 2 years has not been fishy then maybe go see a doctor, despite us winning the 2 titles, we have been on the receiving end of some very strange decisions, not human error, happens too many times to be human error, just blatant mistakes.

lol

If you dont think the officiating over the last 2 years has not been fishy then maybe go see a doctor, despite us winning the 2 titles, we have been on the receiving end of some very strange decisions, not human error, happens too many times to be human error, just blatant mistakes.

:praise::praise:

lol

Wouldnt that be blatant cheating?

I dont know who the Rangers supporting refs are, someone posted 1 last week.

To cut your fishy, conspiracy shite(with refs) down, i give you the 1st OF of last season. We got a good goal chopped off at Pittodrie and other shit decisions, but thats it shitey human error.

Stop acting like a beggar with everything being a conspiracy

and lets hope you post his reply to the critisism he is getting.i dunno if its warranted as i have not seen the game.but an ex championship took me through the refs course 20odd yrs ago and i have seen him ref at that level and now back in the local leagues and neither is anything to brag about.they may have reached that level but that does not make them infalable.i have two mates who at this time ref and line in the championship and one is great at the job the other has been fast tracked and is a mess.

I will try get a reply from him. I'm in no way saying he's perfect, as I've yet to see him take charge of a game. There are a few top refs throughout Europe, and I have no idea how they got where they are.

I will try get a reply from him. I'm in no way saying he's perfect, as I've yet to see him take charge of a game. There are a few top refs throughout Europe, and I have no idea how they got where they are.

agreed but at least we have an insight to what is required to reach this level most have no idea of what is required both in the game and personal life.so good luck to you if your still doing the middle

agreed but at least we have an insight to what is required to reach this level most have no idea of what is required both in the game and personal life.so good luck to you if your still doing the middle

Cheers. Going through the training certainly makes you look at football from a different perspective.

Cheers. Going through the training certainly makes you look at football from a different perspective.

aye loaf make you look at it diffrent.thank god am getting to the end i started late after playing and now i only do local stuff what about you what level are you at