Gregg Wylde

Muff

This lad has an attribute that is fast dying out in the game of football - ability to deliver a ball, and whilst on the run at pace.

I love his confidence, eagerness to get on the ball, directness and with one thing in mind - hitting the bye-line and fizzing a ball into the box. The ball he played in today was just begging to be knocked into the back of the net.

Look's a strong lad who is prepared to get stuck in and will give right backs the run around. Certainly an option for the left side of midfield/wing, and I look forward to seeing more of him as the season grows.

I've not seen nearly enough of him to say whether he is good enough to make it. I don't think you can judge him on one good ball.

Who's judging him one one good ball?

He's shown on the few occassions that he has played for Rangers, that he's got something about him. He certainly has the right attributes.

The lad can only be judged on what he's done in a Rangers jersey so far, and up until now, he's done pretty well. Pace, power, directness and ability to deliver a ball...

Keep on working hard in training, developing, getting a run out now and again, and he'll be a star. We've got a few cracking young players at the club, and the one good thing about having a smallish squad, is that they will get a run out.

Hutton, Fleck, Wylde... three players who are certainly going to get a chance this season.

Last season when we were throwing Fleck, Little and Wilson on I was far from reassured.

Now, when we bring on Hutton, Wylde, or even Loy I trust the management. These boys need more games as they are clearly good enough to play for our first team. I sincerely hope they're able to make the step up to being first team players in the near future.

Looking bright (tu)

The CIS cup is nice to win but it is not the most important trophy to win.

With our small squad it should be used to give the fringe players a run out, rest the key players and develop some of the younger players.

The CIS cup is nice to win but it is not the most important trophy to win.

With our small squad it should be used to give the fringe players a run out, rest the key players and develop some of the younger players.

Not an attitude our management will be taking, they've always taken the cup seriously. Dunfermline there were changes because it was a home game against lower division but i can't see there being too much edited for an away game tie against an SPL side. Weir getting another rest is all i can see.

Alexander

Broadfoot Bougherra Webster Papac

Weiss Hutton Edu Wylde

Lafferty Beattie

A team like that should still be good enough to win games and if things are going wrong you can always bring on Davis, Miller, Naismith if needed.

Alexander

Broadfoot Bougherra Webster Papac

Weiss Hutton Edu Wylde

Lafferty Beattie

A team like that should still be good enough to win games and if things are going wrong you can always bring on Davis, Miller, Naismith if needed.

Good mix of experience and youth, would be delighted to see that team.