Lafferty's assists, the two perfect dinks for 1st and 4th goals

pcbear

For all the abuse the big fella gets, he dont half have some tricks in his locker, these two passes (short as they were) were absolute stunners, slotted through a wedge of defenders leaving Naismith and Weiss bang in on goal, well done 7 foot keep it up.

Will he start against celtic though.? I think he will start on the left,and weiss on the right. with naismith and miller up front.

that would be my team anyway.

Are you suggesting Walter goes to septic park attack minded?

Silly boy.

he might go like this, this time.? none of the celtic players have a clue about this game/atmosphere.

you know what happened to the last celtic team that never had a clue about these games.

Don't get me wrong OSR, I wish we would, I have always said we should concentrate on our own game before we worry about them, this is my only real criticism of Walter, he thinks the other way about.

We have never in my time went all out attack against them at the scumhut under Walter.

Don't get me wrong OSR, I wish we would, I have always said we should concentrate on our own game before we worry about them, this is my only real criticism of Walter, he thinks the other way about.

We have never in my time went all out attack against them at the scumhut under Walter.

The 4-2 game 2 years ago we attacked them and played them off the park.

The 4-2 game 2 years ago we attacked them and played them off the park.

That was not all out attack, the way the game panned out suited our set up. Walter knows a lot better than me.

Apart from that, one game in how many?

Even with by far the better players in his first spell the main objective was not to lose.

That was the best all round performance I've seen Lafferty play for Rangers since he came to Ibrox, but he has to prove he can do it on a consistent basis and not play hot and cold...PLUS he has to keep his head screwed on and show he has more to his game than being a player with commitment who loses the plot when he is provoked by the opposition.

He has a long way to go before he is accepted by our support as a genuine Rangers player, but I hope the Motherwell game was the turning point for the big man, so credit where credit's due to K.L. :clap:

He's fast starting to prove me wrong. I hope he keeps up this form. His wee knock through to Naisy today was absolutely sublime.

I've been his biggest critic and I've been wanting him to GTF on numerous occasions but he's played well this season.

Big Laff, what a mixed up character. 2 months ago people (including myself) were screaming for him to be sold, 2 months on and he played his part in saving us against Hearts, now played a part in 2 goals and he's the hero again. Football's a funny old game right enough. Keep it up :crabflute:.