Lafferty's assists, the two perfect dinks for 1st and 4th goals

pcbear

More from the big man would be great

Hes shuting up all his critics which i believed would happen anyway.

I wonder what player is on the moan hitlist next? :sherlock:

we now have a bit of a problem up front...

millers playing well

lafferty's playing well

naismith's in the form of his life

jelavic (when he's fit) is simply a class act

beattie.......has potential :craphead:

oh how i love our problems at the moment!

Having the speed of thought and ability to play them showed a very sharp football brain, nearly a bit Spanish like in the execution, i knew there was a player in there somewhere, it would have been criminal if we had sold him on for a token fee, writing him off as a dud only for him to blossom Adamesque elsewhere.

We will have to start offering 6 year contracts to any players that come to us, seems to be two seasons before they produce what they are capable of, re- Naismith as well.

Having the ability is only half the job to suceed at Rangers you need to be mentally tough as well thats for sure, future looks pretty decent to me.

Thought Lafferty done well yesterday.

2 lads behind me though were giving him constant abuse, fuckin idiots. They were screamin at him when he was close-by as they were sitting close to the front, knowing fine well he would hear.

Whats the need honestly ? We should be getting behind players, not abusing them for nothing.

It did make me laugh though, they managed to blame big Kyle for Weiss losing the ball..... '' your shyt Lafferty, he doesny even want 2 pass the ball 2 ye'' haha unbelievable doh:lol:

We are playing really well as a unit and the big fella is part of the engine that makes us “work”. This is a great time for The Rangers, we are not perfect but we are entertaining, hard to beat, and giving us, the fans, good times.

Lafferty is a guy you want to be a great Rangers player as he is one of us, that matters. Lets hope what ever magic WS and AMcC etc are doing keeps working.

he might go like this, this time.? none of the celtic players have a clue about this game/atmosphere.

you know what happened to the last celtic team that never had a clue about these games.

Aye they beat us 5-1 and 6-2!!!